Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell the Story

...That goes with these pics...

I took this from another forum btw, pretty interesting also since I've been studying projection.

s a b r

Re: Tell the Story

1st one - how this woman will look wen she is older :D

2nd one - hubby annoyed wife so she knocked him out

3rd one - disturbing :bangbang:

Comment

Kind of scary the 3rd one, what is that meant to be?
      Volume 7, Book 70, Number 544: Narrated 'Aisha:

(the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle said, "No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn."

Comment

grandson with grandma... or the personality behind the beauty?
        mother india type o thing but in italy or somewhere..
        hardened heart and its truth facing you
        "If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel. Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

http://muslimwiki.com/mw/images/thum...Palestine2.jpg

Comment

pic 1: cunning mother and overly dependent spineless son.

pic 2: drunk cheating husband passes out on bed, wife crying over her ill fortune being married to such a person.

pic 3: the hopeless person's ugly face of revenge...his inner rage has dominated his soul so much that it becomes stronger than any goodness that might still be in him.
          The Prophet :saw: said: "The Muslim Ummah is a unique Ummah among the whole of mankind: Their Land is one, their War is one, their Peace is one, their Honor is one and their Trust is one." (Ahmed)

Comment

Can mods merge these 2 story threads?

http://ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189483

‘Sar utha kar maine, kitni khwahishein ki thi
            Kitne khwab dekhe the, kitni koshishein ki thi
            Jab tu rubaroo aaya, nazrein naa mila paaya
            Sar jhooka ke ek pal mein, maine kya naheen Paaya’

Comment

1: Looks as if the old woman was painted first and the man in front is an afterthought. The womans miserly fingers seem to be draining the life out of the young man.

2: The woman has just murdered the man. It might be her relative of some sort, and her frail posture suggests that the murder took all her resolve, but she was resigned to do it.

3: Somebody carved out some teeth?
              Freedom exists only in the hereafter

Comment

Here's mine:

Pic 1: I think he is looking into a mirror (I mean the mirror would be to our left but it cant be seen in the pic)….and from there he can see the ugly hag and he looks slightly concerned…I think he KNOWS that she is there….and that’s why he’s not so scared…I don’t think he looks content the way somebody usually would when they’re standing in their room, he doesn’t look as though he is at ease…he looks to be a little on edge…I think the hag is only visible to him….she’s like a past come to haunt him…..or maybe she’s his guilty conscience coz if u think about it, he does look rather conniving….Hmm

Pic 2: Nancy….is a poor young woman who has found love at last…she lives in a lonely little village with little or no contact with the outside world….Her heart….has just gone crazy after meeting this dude…But she comes from an extremely religious family so their relationship is frowned down upon…she snuck out to meet him only to find him dead in his be. since she wasn’t supposed to be there anyway….she walks off in her sadness…

Pic 3: Mr.’Weird looking monster’ is hiding behind the door with his baseball bat waiting for the guy at the grocery shop who overcharged him for his carrots
                s a b r

Comment

lol ^^

1) thats not a son, but maybe the old woman or the other lady are taking a picture togethr as you cant see either of their hands so they holding a camera and takin pics and the woman on the right freaks out cos she doesnt look that great..

2) well the guy lyin on the bed is obviously tired from all the house work and fell asleep and the wifey wanted someone to talk to about her feelings and what not and shes gone off crying and sobbing.. who knows

3)This one is abit tricky, well hes obviously all big and macho, maybe he went to the gym and went to build some iron so the next person he sees hes gonna hit them with a baseball bat to test his strength maybe...?
                  Volume 7, Book 70, Number 544: Narrated 'Aisha:

(the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle said, "No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn."

Comment

Working...
                  X