X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Freedom....

Originally posted by Masumah View Post
    pielle is female

why are you surprised that i'm a female...? does my avatar or my personality come across as a masculine figure...? oh no... good that now i have the time to reflect upon this... LOL...
    "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
      So what next?

Take a break from 'job' and look around for opportunities...

Have you got under job lined up?
      nope, i'm done with a 'job'...

Originally posted by Masumah View Post
      u happy cos u quit???..wot u gonna do for income?
      i'm happy without a 'job'... always save something for rainy day... :)

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post
      That is not a concern for a Muslimah, Unless of course she has no father, brother, Husband, no male members of the Family to provide for her,

but the sis has said that she runs her own business and will devote more time for it,

:jkk:
      thanks bro... please make duas for me, as future is still not very clear at this moment for me... :)
      "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

yipeeee, now ur jobless like me yay!

u can have a prty at home- its fun being free
        check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by PiElle2 View Post
          why are you surprised that i'm a female...? does my avatar or my personality come across as a masculine figure...? oh no... good that now i have the time to reflect upon this... LOL...
          lol im sorry sis i tink ur user name was misleading..plus i havent really conversed wid u to much.but now that i tink of it im sure ive seen u in the sis section :p
          Originally posted by *hijab* View Post

yup u can party now..and slave away at home :1popcorn:
          *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post

ya it's fun being free but a party is not free... LOL

Comment

congratulations sis :D

may this bring bigger, brighter (and shinier) things, Aameen :D

Comment

Ameen^^ congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im still waiting for the day i quit.
                "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

funny... the guy who made me quit my job came to apologise to me today...

Comment

Originally posted by PiElle2 View Post
                    funny... the guy who made me quit my job came to apologise to me today...
                    Why did he apologise?

oh congratulations btw. hope you enjoy every bit of life without work.
                    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
                      Why did he apologise?

oh congratulations btw. hope you enjoy every bit of life without work.
                      am not sure why he apologised, either it's cos i lost a job or he thinks it's because of him that i quit, he did make it quite difficult for me to carry on working there. He said it's direction from 'above'... and there will be more who will be getting it... so it's good thing i got out early before things get uglier, they say they are trying to re-structure the company...

oh btw, it's not 'work' i dun enjoy, and i can't say that, cos 'work is worship'... it's a 'job' i had enough, cos as a company pays you more, the more time you need spend at work and that makes you hardly have anytime left to do what you suppose to do in life...

Comment

Working...
                      X