Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom....

I throw in my job this morning... :hidban:
    "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Re: Freedom....

heh?

Were you not self employed? Like Runnin your own business?
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by PiElle2 View Post
      well if ur dat happy then it must have been worthwhile u quitin ur job!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
        heh?

Were you not self employed? Like Runnin your own business?

no, i was still doing work for a company, i do my business part-time, altho' now i can more time for it... :hidban:
        "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

no, i was still doing work for a company, i do my business part-time, altho' now i can more time for it... :hidban:
          ah ok... am happy for you. inshaAllah you will make more in your own business. ameen
          لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Z View Post
            well if ur dat happy then it must have been worthwhile u quitin ur job!!!!!!!

mmm... as you go higher in the career ladder... it's not so easy as being unhappy... there are other issues you ned to battle with...

Comment

ah ok... am happy for you. inshaAllah you will make more in your own business. ameen

i know... isn't that great??? i had the fear of losing a stable income, but the time i had to put in is increasingly more due to the (surprisingly)recession, i had to give up before it consumed my life...

Comment

Ameen

Wohoo!
                It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                -Muslim

Comment

I need a job nd with all this economic crisis I doubt I'd find any soon :(

Comment

So what next?

Have you got under job lined up?
                    “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Comment

u happy cos u quit???..wot u gonna do for income?
                      *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

Originally posted by Masumah View Post
                        u happy cos u quit???..wot u gonna do for income?
                        That is not a concern for a Muslimah, Unless of course she has no father, brother, Husband, no male members of the Family to provide for her,

but the sis has said that she runs her own business and will devote more time for it,

:jkk:
                        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post
                          That is not a concern for a Muslimah, Unless of course she has no father, brother, Husband, no male members of the Family to provide for her,

but the sis has said that she runs her own business and will devote more time for it,

pielle is female
                          *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

Originally posted by Apo View Post
                            I need a job nd with all this economic crisis I doubt I'd find any soon :(

the economic crisis has affected a lot of people, i was one of them who caught in it...

Comment

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post

mmm... i had to provide for myself even tho i have a father and 2 brothers... situation is not ideal as it should be... :)

Comment

Working...
                              X