Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Head pain

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
    agh! sinus infection is horrible!!!- u get the worst pain ever on your head, face nose.....i had to take a course of tablets for tht agess ago....not a nice feeling
    Yea I've had before too. Not nice is it?

But that isn't what I have had recetly, it's just a head pain and it goes after I sleep it off OR sit in the dark!
    “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
      Yea I've had before too. Not nice is it?

But that isn't what I have had recetly, it's just a head pain and it goes after I sleep it off OR sit in the dark!
      mm must defintely probabaly to do with the cold?

its either tht or dehydration......wen u dnt drink enuf water (which i dnt), you get alot of headaches too :up:
      check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Yea? How do you try to combat it Sis?
        I dont lol im use it to it, like say if i have a bath or a shower and then go out i end up with a headache, if i go to pray in the mosque and i stand by the fan i end up having a headache, if i shout i end up having a headache, if i become hungry i have a headache etc..........................................
        There is no such thing as an Israel,
        It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

mm must defintely probabaly to do with the cold?

its either tht or dehydration......wen u dnt drink enuf water (which i dnt), you get alot of headaches too :up:
          Yea I get leg cramp a lot at night if I haven't drunk much during the day.
          “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Comment

Originally posted by RaineR View Post
            I dont lol im use it to it, like say if i have a bath or a shower and then go out i end up with a headache, if i go to pray in the mosque and i stand by the fan i end up having a headache, if i shout i end up having a headache, if i become hungry i have a headache etc..........................................
            Snap!

I'm the same as you :(

Comment

Yea I get leg cramp a lot at night if I haven't drunk much during the day.
              leg cramp becus of not drinking water? ....ive never heard tht before....mmmm odd....u shud go to the doctor (mite be annoying but its got to be done)
              check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

leg cramp becus of not drinking water? ....ive never heard tht before....mmmm odd....u shud go to the doctor (mite be annoying but its got to be done)
                No cause I'm scared of what else he will find wrong with me! lol

Anyways back to the head pains......................

Anyone else got any solutions? Apart from the raw egg one! :vomit:

Comment

i've got sinusitis (?) so getting headache has become part of my life, not that serious, but can be really annoying, exhaustion, hot weather and extremely cold weather usually worsen it, got this alot when travelling to and from London for classes (bless those good ole days lol) - crowds, noise, polluted air sighh are bad for my headache too, so blud, its not just you..

Comment

Working...
                  X