Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pakistani dessert

Calling pakistanis lol
    I had this really nice dessert, vermicelli in cream and some crushed nuts also in it, i think its almonds, not so sweet but a bit sweet, just nice, what do u call it? without fragrance (rose water i think?) is better. tell me what it's called please, so i can just google it for its recipe and try it out lataaaahhh. thanks.
    Last edited by Supernova Nebula; 15-11-08, 03:02 PM.

Re: Some pakistani desert

Lol!!!

Seviyan?
    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
    -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
      Lol!!!

Seviyan?
      aha! Seviyan, supercoolness, found the recipe wooohhhooo, thanks hiking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
        Calling pakistanis lol
        I had this really nice dessert, vermicelli in cream and some crushed nuts also in it, i think its almonds, not so sweet but a bit sweet, just nice, what do u call it? without fragrance (rose water i think?) is better. tell me what it's called please, so i can just google it for its recipe and try it out lataaaahhh. thanks.
        well im not a paskitani but i think this dish is called kheer sevian ?

http://www.moldova.org/retete/eng/112/1729/
        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
          well im not a paskitani but i think this dish is called kheer sevian ?

http://www.moldova.org/retete/eng/112/1729/
          yeaaaaaaaaaaaapppp!!!:D

Comment

seviyan

proper nice and milky delicious

mmmmmm..........i also like halwa- especially wen its freshly made :hidban:
            check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

No problemo!!
              Last edited by Hiking; 15-11-08, 03:38 PM. Reason: When I was 5!!
              It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
              -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
                seviyan

proper nice and milky delicious

mmmmmm..........i also like halwa- especially wen its freshly made :hidban:
                is that the one with the brown sugar and semolina ? u cook the sugar till its melted then pour warm milk into it then put it in the cooked semolina and mix , u can add raisins in the milk too and roasted cashews at the end. its really rich so delicious served with fresh cream
                Last edited by *asiya*; 15-11-08, 03:32 PM.
                "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

oh i like this one too is my fave :d
                  .: Rufaida :.
                  .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                  http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                  “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                  but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                  ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                  <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

that looks abit like falooda
                    "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

we call it sev lol

its dessert by the way :D i prefer this thing we make called SOJI, well i think its called that, its vermicelli and its rather yummy
                      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                      (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                      In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

We have that on special occasions , Super you should try a mango lassie

Comment

Yup Properly called Sheer Khorma >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheer_korma

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
                            we call it sev lol

its dessert by the way :D i prefer this thing we make called SOJI, well i think its called that, its vermicelli and its rather yummy

sev vaaru doodh:D
                            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

lol mum makes that on eid-ul-fitr sometimes
                              The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                              (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                              In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Working...
                              X