Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help- quran teacher needed.

Assalaam alaikum,

Anybody know of a Quran teacher (Maulana, Hafiz, Alim , Imam) to help a revert brother, he wishes to have private tuition, preferably to study on Sunday, and has to be in East/North London, if anybody can help please forward me the details. And he is willing to pay for his tuition if need be

Re: Help- quran teacher needed.

14 views and no HELP.

Comment

:wswrwb:

I viewed but can't help I'm afraid :insha: later on when forum is busier somebody will have a clue?
      It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
      -Muslim

Comment

Wsalaam
        My brother in law could do it.

He really wanted to teach people who were learning Hifz (advanced level) but I can ask him if he'll teach a beginner.

Can this bro read Qura'an ?

Ma'salaam
        Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
        http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Originally posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
          Wsalaam
          My brother in law could do it.

He really wanted to teach people who were learning Hifz (advanced level) but I can ask him if he'll teach a beginner.

Can this bro read Qura'an ?

Ma'salaam
          He cant pray or read, he's a revert akhi, a spring chicken :D

Comment

Originally posted by (*_Hamzah View Post
            He cant pray or read, he's a revert akhi, a spring chicken :D
            There is a 'New Muslim' circle in ELM at the weekends, go there and find out about it.

They support new Muslims in these things.

My brother in law has Ijzaza in Hifz and Tajweed but he is probably not the best person to teach this brother.

You don't need and 'Alim/Hafiz etc to teach someone the basics of Islam.

Most of us should be able to teach him this.

Take him to anyone who knows how to pray and read Quran - get him to learn the basics.

Every Masjid should offer the service to teach him the basics of Islam - this is a Fard Kiffayyah on all of us.

SO BROTHERS IN EAST LONDON - VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME NOW!
            Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
            http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Originally posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
              There is a 'New Muslim' circle in ELM at the weekends, go there and find out about it.

They support new Muslims in these things.

My brother in law has Ijzaza in Hifz and Tajweed but he is probably not the best person to teach this brother.

You don't need and 'Alim/Hafiz etc to teach someone the basics of Islam.

Most of us should be able to teach him this.

Take him to anyone who knows how to pray and read Quran - get him to learn the basics.

Every Masjid should offer the service to teach him the basics of Islam - this is a Fard Kiffayyah on all of us.

SO BROTHERS IN EAST LONDON - VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME NOW!

:jkk: for the information, you have been very helpful, May Allah swt reward you.

Comment

Please consider this Online Quran Academy http://www.quranfocus.com . They have qualified tutors, one to one lessons, lowest monthly fee, one week free trial, no advance fee, send fee via Paypal. Please contact [email protected]

Comment

Assalaam alaikum,

Anybody know of a Quran teacher (Maulana, Hafiz, Alim , Imam) to help a revert brother, he wishes to have private tuition, preferably to study on Sunday, and has to be in East/North London, if anybody can help please forward me the details. And he is willing to pay for his tuition if need be
                  Walaikum as-salam.yes i can teach i am kazi mohammad israil (hafiz) & here is my email address [email protected]

Comment

Salaam
                    Shaikh Hassan Almaghrabi teaches over skype. His details are posted here:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCi7O0MZSnc

Comment

Salam,
                      Im Usman frm Khi Pakistan'' Im Teaching Quran Online from last 2 years' I did my Hifz-e-Quran from IQRA Madressa here in Karachi'...I can teach Qaida With proper Tajweedh, as wel as... I can Help those who gets difficulties in reading Quran. Cell:0332-3032627

Comment

I can teach Quran

AOA sir how are you i just read your mail i am Hifiza e Quran n i have 8 year experience of teaching Quran and i m interested in teaching Quran you can contact me any time. i m 24*7 available my cell number is +923469526165 or email me [email protected]

Comment

Assalammualikum,
                          My dear Muslim brothers and sisters are you or your children looking to learn the Quran weather it’s by heart or by looking in. Alhamdulillah by the will of Allah I am a Hafiz and have taken short courses on Islam. I can help you learn the Quran by heart or by looking in with the correct tajweed. I have a experience of 8 years of teaching Quran . Welcome to all ages. Please contact me. on my cell i-e +923469526165 my Skype ID quranforyou or [email protected]

Comment

dear brother if you want to learn quraan online plz leave an email at adress below , we are running online quraan institute, and we have well educated quraan teachers, [email protected]
                            skype ANWAARUL.QURAAN

Comment

Assalaam alaikum,

Assalaam o Alaykum..

I am CERTIFIED (MUJAWWID)Quran& Arabic teacher who has 6 yrs of teaching experience and he is available at everyone's home through Internet. I teach through Skype and use different screen sharing Software as Mikogo for Mushaf and I teach in different languages such as English, Arabic, Urdu, etc. And I am also teaching in USA and Canada many students on Internet and I give one week absolute free trail. If you are interested or anyone interested please let me know as my Skype id is "www.quraninn.com"

wassalaam
                              S.M.S

Comment

Working...
                              X