• Show
Clear All

Re: Password!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by truepath View Post
    no... i said humans cant...if they do... i pay back in full ... :D
    I like Passwords now:up: cuz they simply get on TruePath's Nerves
    There is no such thing as an Israel,
    It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

Sister Rainer....just ignore Truepath.....that'll probably get on his nerves more than anything

with no one to pick on, no one to acknowledge his sarcy comments.....!
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
        Sallams :) u awight?

hmmm....i only write down the really important stuff and put in a safe place

in such a safe place even I cant find it when I need too!
        Yea i'm alright.
        when i first opend an e-mail account, i forgot the password, few months after that i opend a new one, forgt the password for that too, I opened a third one which the one that im using now but alhamdulilah havent forgotton yet
        It is occupied-palestine

Comment

I have a finger print reader thing on my laptop but we disabled it because its rubbish!

Also we have to plung in a USB dongle for VPN but that has a password on it too!
          Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
          http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Sister Rainer....just ignore Truepath.....that'll probably get on his nerves more than anything

with no one to pick on, no one to acknowledge his sarcy comments.....!
            you dont know how much i wanna pick on him and get on his Nerves sis, and make him go :wacko:
            It is occupied-palestine

Comment

Originally posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
              I have a finger print reader thing on my laptop but we disabled it because its rubbish!

Also we have to plung in a USB dongle for VPN but that has a password on it too!
              we still have that and we use it... its not that bad for us... quite simple and straight forward ... altho u wud still wanna avoid it...cuz emails that are sent with password details dont open unless we use these card readers ...to much hassle for the so called security
              لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

keep a few different passwords, then u can use them for various things with some variations here and there... like long version of it, short version of it, with numbers, without numbers, bla bla bla..
                and u can get ur browser to remember ur password for alot of stuff which could help?
                .: Rufaida :.
                .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

You left off chip and pin!!

I have different pins for a few different bank/credit cards.....and almost always get then confused, and make a prat out of myself

My hotmail/facebook/yahoo accounts I rarely use, and the password is the same for them all.

Ummah...well my password is ingrained in my head now :)

you have a password for your landline didnt know such things existed
                  My mobile password has been the same for the past 5 years so thats ok

Online stuff is all written in my diary in such a way no one else would understand it

hmmmm........just remember it, its not that much of a hassle

One password for everything isnt really a goos idea is it....?
                  When i ring up talktalk (my internet and landline provider) they ask me for my password.

I keep my passwords fairly similar but wallahi i still get confused. Am really uncomfortable with the idea of keeping all my passwords written down somewhere a bit scary, hate in when you type in the password and it says 'incorrect plz try again'

Comment

Originally posted by shamson View Post
                    When i ring up talktalk (my internet and landline provider) they ask me for my password.

I keep my passwords fairly similar but wallahi i still get confused. Am really uncomfortable with the idea of keeping all my passwords written down somewhere a bit scary, hate in when you type in the password and it says 'incorrect plz try again'
                    I used to that but couldnt remember the slight differences

Maybe thats why you are getting confused.

Try to keep them totally different
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Love&Peace View Post
                      I encrypt them and store it in a passwd protected doc on my home PC:

Say my passwd is abc123, I can store it as def456.

This was simple example, I used complex encryption techniques, one technique at a time for all passwords and change techniques every now and then.
                      lol works for u, ur a computer whiz, ms vb queen
                      Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Working...
                      X