O' Prophet (saw). I wish I could tell you how lonely sometimes I feel without you. I wish I could tell you how guilty I feel when I commit a sin. I wish I could place my head on your shoulder and cry for hours for my sins. I wish I could have a friend like you with whom I could speak all day and all night.I promise I will never sleep or eat if I could get such chance.I wish I had a friend like you, whose smile and sweet voice could warm my heart. Whose hand I could feel on my shoulder to console me. I wish I could say sorry to you for being so disobedient to your teachings. I wish I could feel your presence near me. But I know I don't deserve it. My hands are impure. My tongue is impure. My ears are impure. My eyes are impure. I wish I could share with you how I feel about you. I wish I could tell you that I love you more than my parents and my life, but I could never prove it by my practice. I wish I had someone like you in my life who could advice me and guide me in difficult times. You lived such a painful life for us, and I could not offer you anything in return. Allah blessed me to become your "Ummatee". But today I feel embarrassed of never being able to come up to the standard of your "Ummatee". May Allah forgive me.May peace be upon you. Please pray for me. I know where ever you are the prayer from my heart would inshaAllah reach you.

May Allah (swt) forgive our mistakes and help us in becoming a true Ummatee of the great Prophet (saw).