I love you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love you

O' Prophet (saw). I wish I could tell you how lonely sometimes I feel without you. I wish I could tell you how guilty I feel when I commit a sin. I wish I could place my head on your shoulder and cry for hours for my sins. I wish I could have a friend like you with whom I could speak all day and all night.I promise I will never sleep or eat if I could get such chance.I wish I had a friend like you, whose smile and sweet voice could warm my heart. Whose hand I could feel on my shoulder to console me. I wish I could say sorry to you for being so disobedient to your teachings. I wish I could feel your presence near me. But I know I don't deserve it. My hands are impure. My tongue is impure. My ears are impure. My eyes are impure. I wish I could share with you how I feel about you. I wish I could tell you that I love you more than my parents and my life, but I could never prove it by my practice. I wish I had someone like you in my life who could advice me and guide me in difficult times. You lived such a painful life for us, and I could not offer you anything in return. Allah blessed me to become your "Ummatee". But today I feel embarrassed of never being able to come up to the standard of your "Ummatee". May Allah forgive me.May peace be upon you. Please pray for me. I know where ever you are the prayer from my heart would inshaAllah reach you.

May Allah (swt) forgive our mistakes and help us in becoming a true Ummatee of the great Prophet (saw).
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative
Working...
X