X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Comfort Eating

Originally posted by RaineR View Post
    i dont think i'm up for the challenge :D cuz TruePath is not well today i cant do that to him;)
    you didnt read my post above did u? i'm not taking the challenge man
    There is no such thing as an Israel,
    It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

whats wrong truepath? did i say anything wrong? why being mean? its not good for your cold, its gonna get worse other wise:inlove:
      haha!

man! that was one genuine post ... in which i was honestly trying to explain myself...clarfying by saying I wasn't trying to directly or indirectly infer about your delay of asr prayer... and you think I am being mean... *sigh*... see how much you have already got used (infact a bit overly used) to the faculty of sarcasm .. cuz there was no meanie stuff in this case
      لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
        haha!

man! that was one genuine post ... in which i was honestly trying to explain myself...clarfying by saying I wasn't trying to directly or indirectly infer about your delay of asr prayer... and you think I am being mean... *sigh*... see how much you have already got used (infact a bit overly used) to the faculty of sarcasm .. cuz there was no meanie stuff in this case
        hhhmmm ok.
        There is no such thing as an Israel,
        It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
          we mainly have home made chips and chiken/wings and pizza

usually home made :up:
          Homemade even better. Pizza too. My wife can make it and we made chicken wings once too. My wife only eats vegetable and we all are chicken eaters and ghosht eaters lol so we take the mic outta her. She cant stand chicken or fish
          الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
            Homemade even better. Pizza too. My wife can make it and we made chicken wings once too. My wife only eats vegetable and we all are chicken eaters and ghosht eaters lol so we take the mic outta her. She cant stand chicken or fish
            lol in past 7 months.... i have had meat may be max 3-4 times... once when I went to see a jamaat here...

chicken also max 3-4 times...twice when i had lunch at central mosque after jumuah... once at iftari in another mosque
            لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

aww, ure wife seems like a nice lady
              check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

aww, ure wife seems like a nice lady
                yeah she makes chicken but she doesnt eat it. actually i just rememberd i put pics up yesterday...have you seen them? cuz im gonna take them off

Comment

yeah she makes chicken but she doesnt eat it. actually i just rememberd i put pics up yesterday...have you seen them? cuz im gonna take them off
                  of umair?....no i havent

is it in you my name is kasim thread? if yes im goin to look lol

Comment

of umair?....no i havent

is it in you my name is kasim thread? if yes im goin to look lol
                    yes before i take them off

Comment

yes before i take them off
                      i just saw him :inlove:

Comment

salamm

I think i only eat Junk food/comfort food when i'm bored doing nothin at home i'd go and and grab a bar of chocolate and a big mug of coffee with coffee mate(lovely) and sit infron of tv and munch lol

ASSALAMUALIKUM
                        Eating chocolate and drinking coffee is rather delicious,
                        but coffee is a not a good addiction so u should drink it in moderation.
                        I was once a coffee addict but i kick it out nuttin can't beat ma chocolate though

:D lol

Comment

we mainly have home made chips and chiken/wings and pizza

usually home made :up:
                          yeah home made is good:up:
                          The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                          (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                          In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

did anyone say chicken wings:1popcorn:

man this thread is just making me hungry

and i cant eat anything cuz im fasting today:(

ill buy some when i break it later today inshallah:D
                            ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

SubhanAllah.

I dont know what to say. I have no idea why mods allow this sort of spam *rubeyes*

At one of the sisters, yeh most people say that when they're stressed they cant eat...lol I feel hungrier. Probably a pshychological way of filling an imginary emptness *rolleyes*

Anyway I think this thread should be closed. It's fitnah central as it seems *eek*

Comment

closed on thread starters request.
                                Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
                                http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                                Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by £10 to 70070 and make a difference.
                                Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Working...
                                X