Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fireworks

Originally posted by truepath View Post
    again here you are proving my above point very effectively that you do it so well... all i am doing now.. and also before is/was,... replied to off topic post fired at me like right now... replied to two off your off-topc post (including this one)
    and thats my 2 out of all your posts in this thread!!!
    Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Whats with all the spam people? Put it back in the tin, in the cupboard on the self that nobody can reach!

Originally posted by blue rose View Post
      i dont really like fireworks because some careless people were playing with them and it backfired and landed on my shin and went off... literally cooking my leg... was very painful
      Idiots!
      I hate those stupid underage kids that get a hold of them, in my friends' area they post them through letterboxes (luckily they have a space between two doors before they actually enter the house) and they launch them at people from across the street etc. and my other friend had one thrown at a crowd she was in, and it bounced off of her head! (and then went off under the bus) luckily no-one was hurt.

Those kids really need a hundred-hand slap I hate this place sometimes, you can see men (physically) fighting with women, constant arguing and stupid kids behaving so dangerously you wonder whether their brains have developed at all and while most of this is going on...PEOPLE STAND BY
      It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
      -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
        and thats my 2 out of all your posts in this thread!!!
        again another reply to your post... and no its not 2 post from you... it started from where you left upsettin thread starter and her sis with your post :p

like i said, i didn't start off topic posts... i replied to peoples posts

anyway you are at liberty to :p
        لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

36 tube shots are useful tho

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

Comment

the kids in my area throw it at each other..

i think it should be sold to companies and stuff but not to teenagers who have nothing better to do than fire it at others
            ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Originally posted by Safiyyah89 View Post

i think it should be sold to companies and stuff but not to teenagers who have nothing better to do than fire it at others
              lol in my boys ends they have wars wit dem.. yungers will try light up the olders and ther blocks and vice versa

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

Comment

lol in my boys ends they have wars wit dem.. yungers will try light up the olders and ther blocks and vice versa
                thats dangerous tho, some kid in our area got badly burned and landed himself in the hospital..honestly y they would sell to younger kids is beyond me,
                ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

When I was young may be 8 or so, I used to have lots of fights with one boy. Once he got a small crackle (sparkling stick), kept it on my forehead. Some of my hairs got burned and my hairline shifted backwards. My mom was horrified. :o:D I got all his crackles and soaked them in water and made them useless later.
                  Last edited by Love&Peace; 30-10-08, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
                    Whats with all the spam people? Put it back in the tin, in the cupboard on the self that nobody can reach!

Idiots!
                    I hate those stupid underage kids that get a hold of them, in my friends' area they post them through letterboxes (luckily they have a space between two doors before they actually enter the house) and they launch them at people from across the street etc. and my other friend had one thrown at a crowd she was in, and it bounced off of her head! (and then went off under the bus) luckily no-one was hurt.

Those kids really need a hundred-hand slap I hate this place sometimes, you can see men (physically) fighting with women, constant arguing and stupid kids behaving so dangerously you wonder whether their brains have developed at all and while most of this is going on...PEOPLE STAND BY
                    this was 2 grown men playing with a firework in a front bedroom window... and instead of goin up it came down...

Comment

Originally posted by blue rose View Post
                      this was 2 grown men playing with a firework in a front bedroom window... and instead of goin up it came down...
                      It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                      -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Safiyyah89 View Post

But... roman candle wars are awesome!

Except this once when it landed in my hair, and I had this like round bald spot.
                        Took it forever and a day to grow back, and omgosh did it stink!

And then making sparkler bombs. wow, its so much fun.

But they do cost to much money to do them in bulk =(. It like broke my bank account last year.
                        "Religion is to do right. It is to love, it is to think, it is to serve, it is to be humble."
                        Originally posted by AbuMubarak
                        -first and foremost, america has turned its back on God
                        -it has turned its back on the statements of its origin, regarding equality, justice and liberty
                        -it has become a prostitute of money and will sell its very soul for a profit
                        -it has taken the word, decadence, to new levels never previously known in human history
                        -it has began a war against islam
                        -can obama fix this? only if he is helped by God, Himself

Comment

what has this 'fireworks' thread turned into **roll eyes**** dodgy spamers!

i use to love sparklers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sazztastical/2834159677/

we use to always play with them when we were little.. remember hijab!

going round and round (our arms) awww those were the days

and then i grew up *smiles*
                          "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Originally posted by Jilbabi View Post
                            what has this 'fireworks' thread turned into **roll eyes**** dodgy spamers!

i use to love sparklers
                            Are you actually suprised? its just the normal suspects

Fireworks as a child can be really fascinating !
                            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

:hidban: yh i remember sparklers lol
                              check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                                Are you actually suprised? its just the normal suspects

Fireworks as a child can be really fascinating !
                                not surprised at all, evry1 tends to get a bit predictable sometimes

i knw thats why i loved them at that age i guess!
                                "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X