X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college/uni in england

asalamu alaykum everyone!!

im trying to find a university that has my program in england, midwifery

honestly i dont know where to start looking for it...i went to google and typed in colleges/universities of london and i got a whole bunch of unis..

can anyone help me out?
    any uni u know that has midwifery program inshallah id like to know:up:

getting really frustrated trying to find something!!
    ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Re: college/uni in england

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/

that is where everyone looks ...you can apply for uni through them aswell.

Comment

lots and lots of universities do Midwifery! UCAS is the best place to start,...

I would suggest you find the universitied which do the program you want to do.. and then look for universities which are closer to muslim areas.. don;t end up doing your course in the highlands or osmehitng!!! :up:

Comment

^^ Yeah I agree.

Here is the list of universities in the UK.

Midwifery courses.

Comment

jazakullah u guys...ur a life saver!!

i was going crazy trying to find something lol

may allah(swt) reward u all:D
          ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

If you need anymore help, just ask, I'm doing all this university searching this year.

Comment

Originally posted by scribble View Post
              If you need anymore help, just ask, I'm doing all this university searching this year.
              will do scribble...thanx a bunch:up:

Comment

Working...
              X