Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pilfering

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pilfering


    Recipes for all the family :inlove:
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

  • #2
    Re: pilfering

    :jkk: sis very important issue, i also feel this goes for doing things during working hours when u are being paid to work..

    ie: sitting on ummah forum
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

    The Prophet :saw: said:

    "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

    muslim

    Narrated 'Abdullah:

    The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


    "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

    By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

    [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: pilfering

      yes sis, an important but ignored issue. i think we must be careful abt it lest we have to pay for it in akhirah.
      :shahadah:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: pilfering

        its blatant stealing, whichever way you look at it, even if its a bunch of paper clips i want, i will always ask my manager (dont care if i get weird looks!) and they say yes each time anyway, not worth the hassle
        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: pilfering

          doesnt it depend on the attitude of those u work for, some ppl are ok with it like they keep the stationary for the ppl to use, if u want to take a pen for home they dont mind. if ur not busy for few mins u can use net, they dnt mind...
          surely only if done in a sneaky way it wil b a problem?
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: pilfering

            Free time during working hours and contributing to Ummah forum would not cheat anybody
            However taking home employer's property or any asset (even if most do it) is definitely unethical. One would not dare do it in the open.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: pilfering

              Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
              doesnt it depend on the attitude of those u work for, some ppl are ok with it like they keep the stationary for the ppl to use, if u want to take a pen for home they dont mind. if ur not busy for few mins u can use net, they dnt mind...
              surely only if done in a sneaky way it wil b a problem?
              exactly anna, i agree
              Some of The Best Dhikr

              1. Quran: Ultimately, the best dhikr is reading the Quran.

              Reward: You will be rewarded 10 rewards for every letter read. This prize basically illustrates the weight of the Quran in terms of where it should be in your life.

              2. SubhanAllah or SubhanAllah wa bihamdihiReward: A tree will be planted for you in Paradise. Nice! Start growing your own forest right now! Another hadith relates that whoever says this 100 times a day, his/her sins will be forgiven even if they were as much as the foam of the sea [Bukhari].

              3. AlhamdulillahReward: Your scales will be tipped on the Day of Judgment, full of rewards!

              4. SubhanAllah wal hamdulillah, wa la ilahaillAllah wa Allahu akbarRewardLa hawla wa la quwwata illa billahReward: You will enter through a special door in Paradise for those who oft use this remembrance.

              6. SubhanAllah (x33), Alhamdulillah (x33), Allahu akbar (x34)Reward: We know that this dhikr is said after each salah, but when Fatima raḍyAllāhu 'anha (may Allāh be pleased with her) the daughter of the Prophet came to her father requesting a servant to help with the household, the Messenger of Allah ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) told her to repeat the dhikr before her sleep and the results would be better than having a servant.

              7. AstaghfirullahReward:Ayahtul-Kursi [2:255].

              Reward: When you recite this verse before you go to sleep, Allah sends a guardian to you and no shaytan will come to you until morning. Those who read this after each salah shall enter Paradise.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: pilfering

                Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                doesnt it depend on the attitude of those u work for, some ppl are ok with it like they keep the stationary for the ppl to use, if u want to take a pen for home they dont mind. if ur not busy for few mins u can use net, they dnt mind...
                surely only if done in a sneaky way it wil b a problem?

                salaam
                agree with the post above. If you take something you know ur not supposed to, then u will also know that its stealing (come on thers a thing called common sense)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: pilfering

                  and taking one bunch of paperclips is different from taking a bucket full!

                  Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                  (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: pilfering

                    Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                    :jkk: sis very important issue, i also feel this goes for doing things during working hours when u are being paid to work..

                    ie: sitting on ummah forum
                    hmmm..well, what if i work from home and, i work for free

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: pilfering

                      Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                      :jkk: sis very important issue, i also feel this goes for doing things during working hours when u are being paid to work..

                      ie: sitting on ummah forum

                      sis personal use of the internet at work, is something employers are aware of and some give leeway for you to use it for personal matters but within limits.

                      I dont think that can be compared to stealing office equipmentm, unless some is taking the blatant biscuit?
                      The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: pilfering

                        Originally posted by MG View Post
                        sis personal use of the internet at work, is something employers are aware of and some give leeway for you to use it for personal matters but within limits.

                        I dont think that can be compared to stealing office equipmentm, unless some is taking the blatant biscuit?
                        Allahu alam i dunno sis i just feel that if im paid to work then i`ll work, not make personal calls or be doing something thats not work related on my bosses time. then again i didnt do office work, so maybe they have different rules in each company as u said where they let ppl use it within limits.
                        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

                        The Prophet :saw: said:

                        "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

                        muslim

                        Narrated 'Abdullah:

                        The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


                        "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

                        By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

                        [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

                        Comment

                        Collapse

                        Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                        Working...
                        X