Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OOOooouuuch!..

Originally posted by Hafsah View Post
    alhamdulilah havent got burnt too often....only my tongue...too impatient to wait for drinks to cool down..
    I tend to do that with the iron I don't alhumdulillah, neither when cooking, I have too great a respect for my body :p
    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
    -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
      I tend to do that with the iron I don't alhumdulillah, neither when cooking, I have too great a respect for my body :p
      loll...with me its just i dont cook or iron :p

fear of burning myself sounds like a good excuse ;)

Comment

I rarely burn my self, but I did get one recently.

You know the cigertete lighters that cars have, i was playing with that. I pushed it in only for about a second then to check if it was hot I touched it. And I ended with a burn on my thumb.
        http://kondori.wordpress.com/

Like this page on FB
        HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

"...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

"We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
        Shaykh Akram Nadwi

Salātullāhi wa Salāmuhu ‘alayka ya Rasūlallāh

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

Comment

ive got three burn marks on my arm :(

yep reminds u tht we cnt tke the heat of dunya, therefore what will hapen in akhira?
          check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

never burnt myself
            الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

I burn myself from washing up the dishes/ wudhu, the hot water i have to use is extremely hot so serves a great reminder before salah.

Comment

I've gotten burnt a few times also...Sometimes while accidentally touching the tawa while I'm making chapatis ..and sometimes when my hands touch the cooker or pots while I'm cooking...It makes me writhe & moan in pain for hours...even though I only have to cook on some days now...I wonder how I'll manage when I'll have to cook on a daily basis after marriage.

Whenever I get burnt, I also wonder how I'll ever be able to bear the fire of Jahannam when I can't bear the little burn caused by the fire of this duniya, considering the intensity of Hellfire will be more than 70 times that of the fire iof this Duniya..

May Allah save all the Muslims from the terrible fire of Jahannam.

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
                  I've gotten burnt a few times also...Sometimes while accidentally touching the tawa while I'm making chapatis ..and sometimes when my hands touch the cooker or pots while I'm cooking...It makes me writhe & moan in pain for hours...even though I only have to cook on some days now...I wonder how I'll manage when I'll have to cook on a daily basis after marriage.

Whenever I get burnt, I also wonder how I'll ever be able to bear the fire of Jahannam when I can't bear the little burn caused by the fire of this duniya, considering the intensity of Hellfire will be more than 70 times that of the fire iof this Duniya..

May Allah save all the Muslims from the terrible fire of Jahannam.
                  u wil probly get used to it and stop burning urself so much :p
                  .: Rufaida :.
                  .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                  http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                  “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                  but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                  ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                  <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
                  X