OOOooouuuch!..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOOooouuuch!..

So this might sound a bit crazy but i was thinking, how often/if anyone has burned themselves accidentally?

me.. countless times! .. mainly cos of making chapatis and the pan is soo hot!

Burning myself reminds me of the hellfire.. how severe it will be and how we cant handle a tiny burn in this life, what will happen to us in the next!

Allah knows best, but these burns are/can be a reminder to us all, of where we DONT wana go and where its POSSIBLE we might end up

May Allah protect us all AMEEN!!
    "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Re: OOOooouuuch!..

wheres the poll tho? cuz I cant see any s:
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

aameen

alhamdulillah i only burned myself a few times, not too regularly...
      but yeh i guess it is a good reminder if u do!
      .: Rufaida :.
      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
      ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

you still workin on the poll? where is it?

Comment

this is a comment thread no polls needed here

stop spamming and ruining my threads!
          "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Women always burn themselves cause of cooking lol

I got a small burn on my hand/arm from the oven. Defo a good reminder sis... may Allah swt grant us refuge from the hellfire and make us inhabitants of Jannah - Ameen!
            Bye bye :salams

Comment

I got burn when Ironing ages ago... that was quite bad...mark was there on my wrists for years but gone now

Got burned few times cuz of little oil splashes like minor... while cookin many a times... but it was never major... as it went away within a day or so

PS: if it wasn't meant to be a pollin thread then pollin section is the wrong in the first place Could have created in lifestyle section

Comment

talking about burnts.... i jus burnt myself a bit from hot oven not so long agon..... cold water ususly helps so alhamduliah dun feel too bad now
                [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]KeEp SmiLinG[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :)

Comment

okay what are chapatis? i seem to be reading about them everywhere but i dont know what they are
                  Patience...

Comment

yes jlbabi i have so many marks on both my arms... my mates joke that im being abused at home.

some from long ago some recent...i used to burn myself alot but not as much anymore.

Its often the oven or the iron :)
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I can remember the days of school when we used to 'play' with the bunsen burners (spelling??)!! lol.

We used to see how long we could hold our hand over the flame before screaming "AARRRGHHHHH THATS HOOOOOOOOOOT!!" lol

Looking back, I think we were all :wacko:
                      “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Comment

i burnt myself once with HOT melted sugar!! OUCH!! it hurt for days!! and yeah i have a few burn marks from ironing, cooking etc.

:jkk: for the reminder sis :up:
                        The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, 'Whoever fasts Ramadhan with Iman and Ihtisab [seeking reward], will have his previous sins forgiven.' {Al-Bukhari & Muslim} :love: :inlove:

Comment

Good reminder. Its true, being burned is such a painful feeling! The sensation of being burned....every single cell in that area slowly burning.
                          " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by Rouz View Post
                            okay what are chapatis? i seem to be reading about them everywhere but i dont know what they are
                            roti...bread...
                            .: Rufaida :.
                            .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                            http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                            “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                            but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                            ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

alhamdulilah havent got burnt too often....only my tongue...too impatient to wait for drinks to cool down..

Comment

Working...
                              X