Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sewing...

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
    Cost 1500 GBP, that includes flights, hotels and spending money, not to mention labour charges and the cost of a new machine....although I might stitch the legs together :D

Nobodys mentioned a thimble because those are for pansies!
    ARE YOU CALLING MY HUSBAND A PANSY?!?!?!?! Lets take this outside NOW!
    *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

No Zestacious, your husband has a manly thimble! He's so 'ard, he doesn't wear it to protect his thumb, he wears it to protect the needle!!
      It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
      -Muslim

Comment

No Zestacious, your husband has a manly thimble! He's so 'ard, he doesn't wear it to protect his thumb, he wears it to protect the needle!!
        Yeah Chuck Norris watch out!!!!
        The day when We shall say to Hell, 'are you filled up'? It will say, 'is there something more'? Surah Qaf

Comment

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
          Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
          Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
          - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

thimble..

i had to look that up..

why wud u want one of those
            i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
              thimble..

i had to look that up..

why wud u want one of those
              LOL SO Did I! I was like wth is that! Then I looked it up and realized its the thing from Peter Pan. Why would u use that any ways? and on which finger?
              " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

i'm not entirely sure myself :scratch: on your thumb so you dont poke it with the needle whilst sewing i guess, and if its a rubber one it's used as a grip?
                Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
                Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
                - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
                  LOL SO Did I! I was like wth is that! Then I looked it up and realized its the thing from Peter Pan. Why would u use that any ways? and on which finger?
                  thing from peter pan? :what: the thing from peter pan is tinkerbell. is taht what you are refering to?

thimble is the thing you wear on your thumb while sewing so that you doing poke yourself with the needle.

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster View Post
                    thing from peter pan? :what: the thing from peter pan is tinkerbell. is taht what you are refering to?

thimble is the thing you wear on your thumb while sewing so that you doing poke yourself with the needle.
                    "
                    For reply Peter rose and kicked John out of bed, blankets and all; one kick. This seemed to Wendy rather forward for a first meeting, and she told him with spirit that he was not captain in her house. However, John continued to sleep so placidly on the floor that she allowed him to remain there. "And I know you meant to be kind," she said, relenting, "so you may give me a kiss."

For the moment she had forgotten his ignorance about kisses. "I thought you would want it back," he said a little bitterly, and offered to return her the thimble.
                    "Oh dear," said the nice Wendy, "I don't mean a kiss, I mean a thimble."

"
                    " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

"
                      For reply Peter rose and kicked John out of bed, blankets and all; one kick. This seemed to Wendy rather forward for a first meeting, and she told him with spirit that he was not captain in her house. However, John continued to sleep so placidly on the floor that she allowed him to remain there. "And I know you meant to be kind," she said, relenting, "so you may give me a kiss."

For the moment she had forgotten his ignorance about kisses. "I thought you would want it back," he said a little bitterly, and offered to return her the thimble.
                      "Oh dear," said the nice Wendy, "I don't mean a kiss, I mean a thimble."

"
                      wow. you are so lame.

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster View Post
                        wow. you are so lame.
                        Its called 4th Grade Summer Reading >.>" Also the movie, peter pan with Robbin Williams has this scene.

Comment

what's so difficult about sewing? :scratch: it's easy!
                          Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                          Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Its called 4th Grade Summer Reading >.>" Also the movie, peter pan with Robbin Williams has this scene.
                            oh wow. so you are in fourth grade? need any help with your homework, beta?:up:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X