X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Women more of a fitnah than men?

Originally posted by Strive View Post
    i don't know stop complaining.
    will i have to decide whether to lower gaze or not.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
      will i have to decide whether to lower gaze or not.
      just lock yourself in your house, problem solved :up:
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Pakistan just like any other country has its upper class areas where all these pakis from the west come to live for their holidays or when they come back to settle and then it has the lower class areas where the poor live.

so these upper class areas are not much different from ur western countries as u will find women wearing tight pants and tank tops even.
        say it aint so
        How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
          say it aint so
          it aint

happy?

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
            Heard of personality ??
            You can't 'see' personality. You can 'see' looks.

I don't care if a woman has a great personality, but if she looks fat, then well....

Comment

lowering ur gaze in todays time means u must look down all the time cause left n right , they all women wearing half clothes ... so sooner rather than later , ur going to get hit by a car if u walk like that all the time.
              looking at the floor while walking is dangerous. it makes you look vulnerable and weak.

Comment

Originally posted by alphacentauri View Post
                That is because the guy is 'friendzoned'. While he is attracted to the girl, the girl simply sees him as a 'brother' or 'friend'.

Girls, face it - guys only like you because they want you, especially if you are good looking. It it looks like you have eaten an entire tray of pizzas, then I guess they won't care too much about pursuing you.
                Thats too shallow, I know brothers in Islam arent like this, but if we were to talk about people out of the ummah, I know many happy couples where one of the two are overweight. They are happier than other couples because they love each other due to their character and personality. Looks these days are overrated.
                Last edited by MajorTeenager; 13-10-13, 09:38 PM.
                [COLOR="#FFA07A"]:lailah: "You will not enter paradise until you have faith. And you will not complete your faith until you love one another." Prophet Muhammad :saw:
                "Be kind, for whenever kindness is part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished." Prophet Muhammad :saw:[/COLOR]

Comment

just lock yourself in your house, problem solved :up:
                  but whos going to win the bread then?

Comment

but whos going to win the bread then?
                    work from home........

Comment

work from home........
                      thats a womans job , thats what we've been telling u all along.

Comment

thats a womans job , thats what we've been telling u all along.
                        whatevs

Comment

--
                          Last edited by aabdall12; 13-02-15, 02:11 PM.

Comment

wa alaykumussalam
                            Going by the hadith, I think women are more of a fitna than men, not saying it's like this in every circumstance, as it depends on the individual too.
                            Also judging by people's comments on UF i'd say this is also the case (as bros say this often, sisters don't often complain about this on here or irl)
                            Also as a female I can say that even when I am walking if I accidently look at a man, (even if he is very attractive) its not hard to look away/lower the gaze.. and i'm sure its similar for most sisters, because its just a random stranger, he means nothing to me, its not like he's my spouse that I can gaze at him all day (lol not in a creepy way). Also when a man accidently looks at an attractive woman desire can increase (even if she's a stranger), but women's desire works way differently, and for most women, this generally isn't the case/linked, irrespective of how attractive a male is.
                            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                              wa alaykumussalam
                              Going by the hadith, I think women are more of a fitna than men, not saying it's like this in every circumstance, as it depends on the individual too.
                              Also judging by people's comments on UF i'd say this is also the case (as bros say this often, sisters don't often complain about this on here or irl)
                              Also as a female I can say that even when I am walking if I accidently look at a man, (even if he is very attractive) its not hard to look away/lower the gaze.. and i'm sure its similar for most sisters, because its just a random stranger, he means nothing to me, its not like he's my spouse that I can gaze at him all day (lol not in a creepy way). Also when a man accidently looks at an attractive woman desire can increase (even if she's a stranger), but women's desire works way differently, and for most women, this generally isn't the case/linked, irrespective of how attractive a male is.
                              You're right. It usually takes a man a gaze to contemplate things in his mind. Men are deeply attracted to what they see & it is what makes some to pursue their desires.
                              ليتني أموت على ما ماتت عليه عجائز نيسابور

Comment

Working...
                              X