X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you treat acne?

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
    :scratch:

Hmm...pollen..is it made locally? Wonder if that'd help with the hayfever?
    LOOL you know what I meant. :p

Obviously it will help with hayfever. That was one of the health benefits I was going to mention....but didn't. :up:
    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
      My face is starting to outbreak with zits. What are your treatments for acne? Any secrets you want to share?
      drink plenty of water.

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

clindamycin phosphate wrked for me

Dalacin T
        Topical Solution

Comment

Originally posted by Joha View Post
          Reminds me of a picture in the papers the other day - y'know, you should be grateful, that's Amy Whingehouse on a good day
          asalamu alaykum

that's Amy Whingehouse on a good day
          :rotfl:

wasalam
          ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
            Everyday eat pollen. Not too much.....just a teaspoon....you can add it to anything! Trust me bro...pollen is miracle food! It's super healthy! It has many many benefits which will take me ages to type up. It flushes away all the impurities in the bloood...yes THAT one teaspooon everyday will make a huge difference to your skin also.

Where can you buy it? In any health food store.

But don't stop their.....everyday before you go to bed....wash your face...and then apply Bio oil. This will get rid of the acne scars on your face.

As for other important things you should do......WHENEVER you're thirty, instead of reaching out for a coke........drink water!

Also once or twice a week apply honey or rose water on your face. Honey is 100% natural....no sugar, dextrose or anything unnatural in there. It has many nutrients which help nourish the skin and make it look healthy. Before you apply the honey, add a few drop of lemon and mix. Massage the face.....this increases the circulation of blood in the face, the lemon cleanses ths skin and the honey tightens the pores.

Always go for the natural approach to curing and PREVENTING acne. :up:
            pollen? wow i never heard that... gota try it insha allah:D
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Cocoa Butter helps.
              Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

healthy diet, plenty water
                soap dries ur skin out...
                exfoliate
                dont stress too much

Comment

Proactive Solution + healthy eating + 2 liters of water/day.

Comment

Working...
                  X