X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make your Husband happy ?

Re: How to make your Husband happy ?

Equally beautiful ..:jkk:

may Allah ta'ala help us all to live by the guidelines and increase mercy and tranquility in our homes

ameen
    .The Prophet sal Allahu alaiyhi wa sallam said, “I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.”
    http://jameelah61.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by carol_au View Post

may Allah ta'ala help us all to live by the guidelines and increase mercy and tranquility in our homes

ameen
      ameen

Comment

Where is the "How to make your wife happy?" thread?
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

it's here and well worth a read too alhamdulillah

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...33#post2827033
          .The Prophet sal Allahu alaiyhi wa sallam said, “I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.”

Comment

Take HEED!
            " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
              Take HEED!
              I see you are running off to read this thread akhi .. nice to see

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...33#post2827033

Seriously.. we all need to take heed ... good posts from the brother

Comment

ameen
                Ameen...and I second that^
                Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

excellent post....!
                  worth reading..
                  Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Thanks for this interesting post.

This sort of lists (which are proliferating on the web these days) are Islamic versions of the kind of advice allegedly given in 1950's women magazines in the US ("How to be a good wife").

A good discussion on this subject is here

http://www.snopes.com/language/document/goodwife.asp

It's interesting to notice analogies and differences.

Comment

Originally posted by ievgenij View Post
                      Thanks for this interesting post.

This sort of lists (which are proliferating on the web these days) are Islamic versions of the kind of advice allegedly given in 1950's women magazines in the US ("How to be a good wife").

A good discussion on this subject is here

http://www.snopes.com/language/document/goodwife.asp

It's interesting to notice analogies and differences.
                      I remember a few years ago and in my younger adult years reading something from the Australian Women's Weekly written back in the 50's that did indeed have similar advice. We laughed about it back then .. wondering how anyone could take it seriously.. never realising that a few years later I would agree with it whole heartedly.. with some minor differences, alhamdulillah

Mind you.. what I like is that this post is not in isolation and should be read together with the "how to make your wife happy" post that the brother also posted.. now that is unique and wasn't seen in the 1950s version.

Comment

Golden rule of marriage.. treat each other as you would wish to be treated... it works wonders.. any couple who conquers these few words, will never IA have to wonder why they got married! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Guvna View Post
                          Golden rule of marriage.. treat each other as you would wish to be treated... it works wonders.. any couple who conquers these few words, will never IA have to wonder why they got married! :up:
                          I see marriage has made you wise :rotfl:

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

I remember a few years ago and in my younger adult years reading something from the Australian Women's Weekly written back in the 50's that did indeed have similar advice. We laughed about it back then .. wondering how anyone could take it seriously..
                            I hope you will forgive me for mentioning that I still have problems in taking such advice seriously.

But, the discussion on women's role in society is a huge one....
                            Last edited by ievgenij; 14-10-08, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ievgenij View Post
                              I hope you will forgive me for mentioning that I still have problems in taking such advice seriously.

But, the discussion on women's role in society is a huge one....
                              well if you don't understand marriage as it is seen in Islam.. and that both members of the couple have rights and obligations over the other .. you would not see a need to take it seriously..but when balanced properly as Guvna said.. there is nothing more beautiful .. specially for the woman.. though I speak as a woman and let the brothers say what they want to about how they see it as a man.

Comment

Working...
                              X