Bundu khan restaurant In LOndon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundu khan restaurant In LOndon

I have just been to the Bundu Khan Restaurant, 43 Commercial Street , London E1 6BD, nearest tube station is aldgate East. i think its the best pakistani food i've tried in london. with very reasonable price and very nice atmosphere

most of the time its fully booked so booking is must phone no is 02073752595
    i recommend , must visit there +++++++++++++++

Re: Bundu khan restaurant In LOndon

is it hmc?

Comment

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...?service=Print
      When told that it was religiously permissible to say what pleases his persecuters without believing in it at the time of mihna, Ahmad ibn Hanbal said "If I remained silent and you remained silent, then who will teach the ignorant?".

Comment

Originally posted by Dappodan1 View Post
        Would you queue for a curry?

We Brits love Indian food and queuing. At the award-winning Tayyabs, you can satisfy your craving for both
        Sorry but wouldnt step foot into a place that allowed people to bring in alcohol and drink it.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingParadise View Post
          Sorry but wouldnt step foot into a place that allowed people to bring in alcohol and drink it.
          Init :@

I went there once and they made us sit on a table next to a table full of guys drinking alcohol. Allow that, I told em im going and complained to the manager.
          "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
          Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

Bundu Khan:eek3:Nice Name:o

Comment

OH ma daysss ive never heard of Bundu Khan!!! Im sooooooo going there to try it out!! :D:D:D N with regards to tayyabs :shock: i didn't know they served alcohol!!!!!!!
              "What can my enemies do to me? I have in my breast both my heaven and my garden. If I travel they are with me, never leaving me. Imprisonment for me is a chance to be alone with my Lord. To be killed is martyrdom and to be exiled from my land is a spiritual journey." - Shaykh ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimuhullah)

Comment

Originally posted by umm turaab View Post
                OH ma daysss ive never heard of Bundu Khan!!! Im sooooooo going there to try it out!! :D:D:D N with regards to tayyabs :shock: i didn't know they served alcohol!!!!!!!
                i wudnt go there if they do alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by umm turaab View Post
                  Err they dont serve alcohol, but allow customers to bring their own.

Comment

Are you the owner >.> Trynna promote. <.<
                    " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Anyone know if this owned/run by the same people who own the chain in Karachi?

Comment

Originally posted by Fitnah Bolice View Post
                        Anyone know if this owned/run by the same people who own the chain in Karachi?
                        i believe so...its an international chain

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Ishaaq View Post
                          Err they dont serve alcohol, but allow customers to bring their own.
                          why cant they have "strictly no alcohol on premises" ...Im sure they could but it would mean less customers which means less profit!...and unfortunately that is all we care about. money money money!

Comment

lotsa restaurants dont allow alcohol on the premises..and still have queues forming at the door...of muslims and nonmuslims alike...its a sad policy they have...their food speaks for itself without having to allow alcohol in :(

Comment

they don't serve the alcohol , i dont know their policy about that but i dint see ne one drinking ther. they have the BAR and they serve only non alcoholic drinks. i have tried ther special paratha, sekh kabab, karhai , chops n lussi all were delecious.
                              by the way Bundu khan is a famous Karachi restaurant. i used to go there a lot in Karachi.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X