Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gods Mercy doesnt extend to gays (Scientific proof)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods Mercy doesnt extend to gays (Scientific proof)

Circumcision may not protect gay men

ATLANTA, Oct. 8 (UPI) -- An analysis of studies indicates a lack of sufficient evidence that circumcision reduces the risk of HIV in men who have sex with men, U.S. researchers said.

Studies in Africa have shown that male circumcision reduces the likelihood of female-to-male transmission of HIV infection by 50 percent to 60 percent and some studies also suggest that male circumcision may protect heterosexual men against other sexually transmitted infections.

Gregorio A. Millett of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta and colleagues performed a meta-analysis of 15 studies to examine the association of circumcision status with HIV infection and other STIs among men who have sex with men.

The studies, which included a total of 53,567 participants, of which 52 percent were circumcised, found the odds of being HIV-positive were nonsignificantly lower among men who have sex with men who were circumcised than uncircumcised.

In contrast, a statistically significant protective association of circumcision with HIV infection was found for men who have sex with men studies conducted prior to the introduction of highly active antiretroviral therapy -- known as HAART -- in 1996. Of studies conducted after HAART, the association of circumcision and HIV infection wasn't statistically significant.

The findings are published in the Journal of the American Medical Association
    When told that it was religiously permissible to say what pleases his persecuters without believing in it at the time of mihna, Ahmad ibn Hanbal said "If I remained silent and you remained silent, then who will teach the ignorant?".

Re: Gods Mercy doesnt extend to gays (Scientific proof)

Aakhi, Allaah SWT's Mercy extends to anyone who repents :insha: , but if they don't, then even on Earth, some of them are in for things much worse than you've mentioned...
    "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
    (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

^^ I agree with you Bro. The point I was trying to make (badly). Circumcision is a blessing in that it offers a lower chance of getting HIV which was not present 1400 years ago, this can be interpreted as protection/mercy from affliction of the unknown/unseen at the time of revelataion.

Amazingly the same limited protection by circumcision is not afforded to homosexual sex, this can be interpreted as a sign of the behaviours required together with religous injuction which Allah (SWT) chooses to discrminate between his true slaves and the transgressors
      Last edited by Dappodan1; 10-10-08, 11:14 AM.
      When told that it was religiously permissible to say what pleases his persecuters without believing in it at the time of mihna, Ahmad ibn Hanbal said "If I remained silent and you remained silent, then who will teach the ignorant?".

Comment

Originally posted by Dappodan1 View Post
        Amazingly the same limited protection by circumcision is not afforded to homosexual sex, this can be interpreted as a sign of the behaviours required together with religous injuction which Allah (SWT) chooses to Deal Justly between his true slaves and the transgressors
        Now that, I agree with, lol :up:

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
        (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

you guys ever wonder why no homos rarely make it past middle age?

because they all die of AIDS by then
          May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
            you guys ever wonder why no homos rarely make it past middle age?

because they all die of AIDS by then
            Lol, that's not true, both Bush's dad, and Richard Cheney are still alive...

(surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyas View Post
              Lol, that's not true, both Bush's dad, and Richard Cheney are still alive...

First time I ever heard him called RICHARD!
              Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
              http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Originally posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
                First time I ever heard him called RICHARD!
                lol, you try typing his name as d1ck as see what happens :D

(surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Working...
                X