• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need helping filling out form for Council Housing

Originally posted by Qiyas View Post
    Aakhi, they've scrapped PTD...
    you sure ? i got a form like 4 months ago :o

hmm maybe its a recent change....thats stupid though. why an earth did they do that!

Comment

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
      you sure ? i got a form like 4 months ago :o

hmm maybe its a recent change....thats stupid though. why an earth did they do that!
      https://lha-direct.therentservice.gov.uk/Secure/Default.aspx

Edit: my bad it was April 7th:

"Local Housing Allowance (LHA) is a new way of calculating Housing Benefit for tenants renting accommodation from private landlords. It was introduced nationally on 7 April 2008.
      It applies to private sector tenants who make a new claim for benefit and for existing customers on Housing Benefit who change address or move into private sector accommodation."

https://lha-direct.therentservice.go...e/AboutUs.aspx
      Last edited by Qiyas; 01-10-08, 10:48 PM.
      "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
      (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

thank you so much all of you.

I'm so worried about the future, may Allah make it easy for me or hard for me, as He pleases to do.

Comment

Originally posted by marriage85 View Post
          may Allah make it easy for me
          Ameen
          "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
          (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

thank you so much all of you.

I'm so worried about the future, may Allah make it easy for me or hard for me, as He pleases to do.
            They want to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the disbelievers hate (it).)- It is He Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions even though the idolators hate (it).) Surah Al-Tawbah 32-33

Comment

I have patience. Problem is now telling people she is pregnant. Nobody knows, and nobody will want to know after we tell them.

with no education, and no career, i think all I have to look forward to is some crappy council flat for the rest of my life.

Comment

so if its LHA now then you have nothing to worry ? :scratch: just check how much you are eligible for and look for flats, for that amount.

...and on another note. a friend just got a notice to leave from his landlord. he has to be out by the end of the month!

Comment

with no education, and no career, i think all I have to look forward to is some crappy council flat for the rest of my life.
                  It doesn't have to be like that. Look at how many people in our parent's generation started off working 16 hours a day in factories often sharing a house which has no heating with 10 other people. They came a long way since then but these things take time and effort and inshallah changes do happen.
                  The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
                  X