Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help: HAIR LOSS :(

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help: HAIR LOSS :(

    as salamu alaikum

    Is there anything mentioned in the Sunna about this problem, and how to cure it?

    barak alahu fikum

  • #2
    Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

    have you been to drs for a health check?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

      yep try drs 1st

      luckily i have better hair then females.........
      http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

        Originally posted by Rakib View Post
        yep try drs 1st

        luckily i have better hair then females.........
        modesty shining through i c...*sigh*
        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

          Use Kalwanji oil.

          Zaytoun (olive oil)
          "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

            barak allahu fikum,

            yes but the doctors don't know what to do in my case, i have tried many "anti hairloss porducts" but ... nothing! alhamdulillah. So i wanted to try oliveoil with garlic, bi ithnillah it will help, but what interest me is, if someone of the sahabiyyat rathia llahu anhuma have had those problems too, and if there is narreted something, what rasulullah salla llahu alaihi wa salam adviced to do.

            Is the Black Seed in that cause better to drink or to rub in the hair?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

              well if its in your family genes then i guess your destined to lose hair

              MG trust me on that when i say that. For some reason every1 especially girls think i straighten my hair. The barbers love to cut my hair though lol
              http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

                Originally posted by Bint fil-Khalwa View Post
                barak allahu fikum,

                yes but the doctors don't know what to do in my case, i have tried many "anti hairloss porducts" but ... nothing! alhamdulillah. So i wanted to try oliveoil with garlic, bi ithnillah it will help, but what interest me is, if someone of the sahabiyyat rathia llahu anhuma have had those problems too, and if there is narreted something, what rasulullah salla llahu alaihi wa salam adviced to do.

                Is the Black Seed in that cause better to drink or to rub in the hair?
                sis why dont you try both? drinking it and massaging some into your hair?

                Originally posted by Rakib View Post
                well if its in your family genes then i guess your destined to lose hair

                MG trust me on that when i say that. For some reason every1 especially girls think i straighten my hair. The barbers love to cut my hair though lol
                concerning...
                The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

                  Originally posted by Bint fil-Khalwa View Post
                  barak allahu fikum,

                  yes but the doctors don't know what to do in my case, i have tried many "anti hairloss porducts" but ... nothing! alhamdulillah. So i wanted to try oliveoil with garlic, bi ithnillah it will help, but what interest me is, if someone of the sahabiyyat rathia llahu anhuma have had those problems too, and if there is narreted something, what rasulullah salla llahu alaihi wa salam adviced to do.

                  Is the Black Seed in that cause better to drink or to rub in the hair?
                  Sister leave these remedies aside and check with a skin specialist. I am just saying because they can to the root of the problem if its crucial

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

                    The main causes of hair loss are malnutrition, lack of sleep, dandruff and genetic. I'd suggest that you go see a dermatologist.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

                      i've got d same prob sis, docz dnt do much apart frm blood test afta blood test. my hairdresser said its mostly stress or ur diet, stress in my case ad guess, i tried d skin hand & nail care pills from holland & barrats, they worked quite well. av run out so i can see my hair fallin out again, also use a mild shampoo, an a doctor also recomended egg yolk, he said theres not really much u can do bout it medication wise, almond oil, olive oil, an sesame seed oil, all mixed 2getha n slightly warmed in d microwave an apllied 20 mins befor a wash is meant 2b quite good, neva tried it tho but know ppl who do.
                      hope dat helps.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

                        Originally posted by Bint fil-Khalwa View Post
                        as salamu alaikum

                        Is there anything mentioned in the Sunna about this problem, and how to cure it?

                        barak alahu fikum
                        Did it occur to you that U might be getting old as a reason for hairloss :hidban:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

                          woops ddnt realise it was a sis
                          http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

                            Salaam, i have the exact same problem :( i had really thick hair at one point bt int he past year, its fallen drastically :( im only 18, im going bald before my tym... bt wt can i do? ive been dr, they wasnt much help, im nt anaemic alhamudilillah. ive used coconut oil, olive oil on my hair, i dnt think thats helpin much. i dnt even feel as though im stressed or that im lackin in sleep. im a light sleeper anyway so i dnt knw wetha that is the problem.

                            it does get depressin thinkin bout hair loss, bt u knw if it cant be helped, you kind of just be have to be thankful to Allah that at least ur healthy ryt, we cud have worse problems?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Help: HAIR LOSS :(

                              Take iron tablets, iron deficiency's usually linked to hairloss.
                              Time beat you to it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X