Foul Language....doesn't make you look cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Foul Language....doesn't make you look cool

i hate swearing...such a waste of breath...especially wen people use it after every other word and from young kids

May Allah make us amongst those who speak good. ameen
    check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
      lol, whats Tourette's?
      A condition where the person just randomly shouts out a swear word. In summary lol
      It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
      -Muslim

Comment

lol, what a condition...!
        The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
        (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
        In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
          A condition where the person just randomly shouts out a swear word. In summary lol
          I think there's a cure for that too...and its called a mighty good ass-whupping!

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
            lol, whats Tourette's?
            Tourette's is a nerulogical condition where the body spasms in certain ways. For example, the person will act fine and then twitch their head to the side, or blurt out a word, etc.

Basically, it's like a sneeze but they can't help it.

Originally posted by Hiking View Post

Well, it's not limited to swear words. It's not like a baby is born with tourette's is screaming swear words days coming out of the womb.

However, I have something to say about the people with tourette's who blurt out swear words: where did they learn that language? And if they learn it, why just swear words?
            Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

I think sometimes if people are brought up in a family where there mum and dad use swear words in there mother toungue then they think its normal to talk like that and as theyve been used to it from young they can find it hard to stop swearing

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
              (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Working...
              X