Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foul Language....doesn't make you look cool

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah

Its difficult not to notice how much kids use disgusting foul language these days. Forget non-Muslim kids, lets concentrate on our Muslim kids.
    Its like you can't go past a bunch of kids who aren't going, ' OH F***!'
    ' F*** off you mother F*****!' or ' man she's so f***** hot!' and really, its sickening.
    They don't sound cool to the outsider, they sound like retards with bad breath and no manners. Even those of us who are older, like to eff this and eff that in public, and your not just making yourself look bad, but your making your parents look bad, and your making your religion look bad. Your Parents because they bought you up and i'm pretty sure most of our parents didn't teach us to swear. And your religion because for one, to use foul language is f orbidden in Islam, and for another, do we really need the non-Muslims thinking any worse of us?

Relates Abdullah Bin Umar; The Prophet never used bad language. He used to say ' The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and the best character. '
    ( Bukhari, volume 4, book 56, Number 759)

Allah loves not that evil should be voiced aloud in public speech, except where injustice has been done; for Allah is who hears and knows all things.
    ( Quran 4:148)

Allah also says in the Quran; ' Not a word does he or she utter, but there is a watcher by him ready to record it. '

So not only does it make you look like a uneducated delinquent, but you are also sinning and going against the commands of Islam.
    So speak good words, and if you can't, then keep quiet.
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Re: Foul Language....doesn't make you look cool

swearing all the time loses its effect on people aswell.
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

swearing makes people lose respect for you end of. and the only reaction it causes is disgust or dislike. nobodies gonna coo in delight and happiness to hear someone swear.
      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '

Comment

Execellent thread

i agree totali!.. i dont understand where the concept of swearing is cool came from

its totali uncalled for, and soooo harmful and hurtful, let alone disgusting and all the rest!

think about it...one swear = one sin - so every swear has accumulated a person 1 sin. Astugfurallah

May Allah guide us to keep us on the straight path and away from all things harmful. Ameen.
        "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

people who swear have limited vocabulary

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
            swearing makes people lose respect for you end of. and the only reaction it causes is disgust or dislike. nobodies gonna coo in delight and happiness to hear someone swear.
            exactly, but some people, i think, hide behind swear words. i think they try to make the other person feel intimidated sometimes and make themselves come across confident
            "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

yeah you have a point there jilbabi...but they need to get real and realize that swearing doesn't make them seem confident, or tough, or whatever it is.

Some people use swear words in every other sentence just because they are so used to swearing, its like they have to swear to express their emotions.

really though....if you REALLY have to swear, go swear in private. don't pollute the air in public.

Comment

I do my best not to curse at all. I'm worried that if I do so, I'll accidently let a curse word slip when I'm at work with customers and I'll get in trouble.
                Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                  I do my best not to curse at all. I'm worried that if I do so, I'll ly let a curse word slip when I'm at work with customers and I'll get in trouble.
                  :up: good for you

Comment

You have to admit though, sometimes its well funnay.

Ever seen 2 MP women have a slanging match - HILARIOUS.

**rotfl**
                    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Its nor funny at all its cringe-worthy. the other day i was in woolworth and two pakistani (i know they were pakistani because i know them by face) sisters were having a freaking slanging match in the shop; and their voices were well strident, and eurgh the amount of bad words used....!!! everyone was giving them a wide berth....and just looking away. not good at all -:(

Comment

to each their own. My mates family are jatt and when their family would fight, the whole tribe would be standing yelling cos they all lived within 5 minutes walk.

typical paki area - everyone would stand in their doors/front gardens and watch them fight in their front garden. lool.

But yes - SWEARING BAD!! **nonono**

Comment

maybe they can't help it, probably suffer from Tourette's.

Comment

^^^**rotfl**

Comment

lol, whats Tourette's?

Comment

Working...
                              X