X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Heels?

:rotfl:
    aww

theres one hill in Batley its so freaking steep, you know where the islamic school is.
    gimme Dewsbury streets any day :p:
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
      so long as they don't tick tock its okay....if they make a noise youa re attracting attention.
      they are ridiculous, i can hear stupid kaffir women wearing them and walking past the house on weekends, even when all the windows in my room are closed, sounds like some horses are galloping past

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
        :rotfl:
        aww

theres one hill in Batley its so freaking steep, you know where the islamic school is.
        gimme Dewsbury streets any day :p:
        Aye. I want flats back though, so gotta save up for some gorgeous ones.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammed_1428 View Post
          Alhamdulilah

Exactly what I was gona mention.
          No actually they never used to wear High Heels in them days, but from what i've been taught is that the women those days used to put like ankel bracelt around the ankel which obviousley makes a noise and that what the ayha is talking about.

High Heels those days?! dont make me laugh. but dont get me wrong i know it is STILL wrong to wear High heels
          There is no such thing as an Israel,
          It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X