Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discounts/Codes/Vouchers

Asalaam alaikum,

Does anyone have any discounts for shopping at Homebase pleeeaassee!

jazakallah
    The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Re: Discounts/Codes/Vouchers

Now...where do I get fifty quid from....
      It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
      -Muslim

Comment

i need it for furniture please, no plants just yet, jazakallah!
        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

I have 20% discounts at homebase, i actually work at the place;)

Comment

Originally posted by Daaal View Post
            I have 20% discounts at homebase, i actually work at the place;)

oooohhh,, errrm could i have it as well please? as long as you dont get in trouble for it of course....

Comment

Assalamaulaikum

I wouldn't mind at all, actually if i had known earlier on i would have posted some discount slips to you, as the one i have currently which is 20% will be ending tomorrow, and i have 9 20% discount slips that will all be going to waste

Apart from that i only have my discount card which i and my mum can only use, i have to be present for you to get a discount.

Comment

Assalamaulaikum

I wouldn't mind at all, actually if i had known earlier on i would have posted some discount slips to you, as the one i have currently which is 20% will be ending tomorrow, and i have 9 20% discount slips that will all be going to waste

Apart from that i only have my discount card which i and my mum can only use, i have to be present for you to get a discount.

wa alaikum aslaam

oh drat!

Comment

:(

It's also quite seasonal when i get the seperate discount vouchers too, i think the next time i might get some will be just before the christmas season starts.

The only other thing that could be done is the next day delivery service if you really really want it

Comment

:(

It's also quite seasonal when i get the seperate discount vouchers too, i think the next time i might get some will be just before the christmas season starts.

The only other thing that could be done is the next day delivery service if you really really want it

what do you mean, like you could get that done for free or summat?

P.S. would you be able to tell me the next time they are slashing prices, cos i dont wanna buy stuff and the following week/month they are half price!

jazakallah

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
                      what do you mean, like you could get that done for free or summat?

P.S. would you be able to tell me the next time they are slashing prices, cos i dont wanna buy stuff and the following week/month they are half price!

jazakallah
                      Last edited by Daaal; 12-09-08, 02:40 PM.

Comment

hmmm...ok, when do you think the next time is roughly, that prices go down drastically?

yeh keep this thread updated them please, i'll wait a little inshallah, incase i spot something somewhere else as well

jazakallah!

Comment

Generally I think if people are aware of discounts they should put em up here.
                          Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                            Generally I think if people are aware of discounts they should put em up here.
                            good idea

Comment

Eid is coming. Anyone got discount codes for adamskids, or house of fraser or next or river island???
                              Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X