No announcement yet.

Choosing your Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah muslim sister I agree marrying within the FAMILY is harder because me and the cousins we mess about so much as bro/sis, that well there is no chance we can become more.

Hmm, ugly, don't worry sis I'll sort ur marriage out with a good looking guy, huh :D :p
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

salaam
      well i have to agree with muslim youth on that,
      in my opinions i think its best the family arrange the marriage for me, but hey i do think it's nesessary that i get to him from in and out, i can't judge from the outside, maybe he may not be the person i think he is, so it's best to know him from in and out, but one thing me and muslim youth agree on is that its best we don't get told now, we're not ready for any proposals.... when we're ready then we'll think about it...
      wasalaam

Comment

Hey calm it! My parents are just getting to a decision about my bro who's 21 and good looking if you want i can change their mind and stick them to you, but then my sister-in-law to be has to be cute not and ugly, spoilt brat.
        I'm not planning for a family just yet i need time and space and i'm sure my parents know that.

Comment

well well wel...
          i see someones been asked a proposal, well muslim youth i have to say u know i'm gonna be with u in every step and decision u take weather its with muslim sisters bro or........

Comment

Hey, it was a joke, btw I'm good looking, spoilt, never mind about that but you stick with your original sister-in-law, about discussing the marriage thing with parents.

Well, lol, after having red eyes from tears we finally settled that until I'm 20, mariage won't even be discussed, I have the most understanding parents, I love them.

Comment

Originally posted by Naiha
              well well wel...
              i see someones been asked a proposal, well muslim youth i have to say u know i'm gonna be with u in every step and decision u take weather its with muslim sisters bro or........

Aaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh!!!

Comment

don't be offended....................

Comment

Muslim youth you seen yourself in the mirror lately?
                  And Naiha there is a Gypsy down the road who asked for your hand in marriage

Comment

Assalamu alaikum

There is a hadith that states that the prophet (saw) said that marriage is half your deen, which stresses the importance of marriage.

Comment

To the women: What do you look for in a man to marry?

Hen

Comment

Originally posted by Hen
                        To the women: What do you look for in a man to marry?

Hen
                        Hmmmmmm, OK, tall, good body (muscular, possibly 6 pac), rich (a woman can't live without a nice car and a mansion), famous and a one woman man, lol, the list will carry on.
                        Hey, I'm kidding, lol, in reality, I want a husband who is religious, and basically follows the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad(saw), that way he'll be everything, funny, clean, active, romantic, etc. About the looks, I am not too picky, as long as he's clean, cos Allah(swt) made us the way he wanted, and all his creation is the best.

Comment

Well,
                          1) the amount of money,
                          2) religion, Someone who follows the sunnah,
                          3) qualification,
                          4) looks,
                          5) Good body,
                          6) sense of humour,
                          7) good sense of hygiene,
                          8) Caring,
                          9) understanding
                          10) finally he should know how to control his temper.
                          So there's my perfect man, even though i ain't planning on giving myself to some stranger:D

Comment

My God! I can never get married if all women wants that! :D

Comment

I don't know what type of people muslim youth or muslim sister have met but stating that a man they want to marry is clean lol too funny that would be one i thought they would take for granted, i guess we can rule all the BIG ISSUE sellers out of the picture then lol hahahhaaaa i am sure they must be so disappointed !

Comment

hahah you people are too funny.

Ok I have a few questions.Is it really an option for people to marry IN the family??Thats like..incest..but than again thats in my culture my concern with that is isn't there a huge chance that their babies will suffer retardation and stuff because of the genes?

Well me, personally,I am not Muslim so my parenst really don't find me a husband or anything but their opinion weighs greatly on wether or not I would marry someone though.If they don't like him than I'd have to think about it.

Also I am going to agree with Muslim youth on here qaulifications for a man.

mine are
                                1)ambition/goals
                                2)finances
                                3)religious
                                4)good hygeine
                                5)GOOD LOOKING (tall dark and handsome :))

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X