X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just DONT know WOT to do... :(

Originally posted by umm turaab View Post
    Asalaamu'alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatahu,

I was soooooooo looking forward to Ramadhan this year as i wanted to make the most of it, read Qu'ran, make voluntary prayers, go to the Masjid, and learn more about Islam. I was so motivated, as the months built up to Ramadhan my enthusiasm was indescribable!! Finally the day had come, i was so excited, i went to the Masjid to pray taraweeh, came home read Qu'ran, got up for the first suhoor, prayed fajr, then woke up and read books and watched lectures, i just felt i wanted to do more and more to please the Almighty(SWT). Then suddenly this form of depression overcame me, i STILL want to learn sooo much more but i dont want to be around my immediate surroundings, i feel so down and depressed like i want to get away from everything, my house, my area, the people, everything, i just want to be alone somewhere. My love for my deen still stands strong and will ever increase inshaAllah but i dont know why this feeling of depression has come upon me in this blessed month. I just dont know wot to do.... :(
    I feel like this too many times...

...but thats because I am single and want to get married right now. This very second.
    www.Islamic-Gear.com

We now have Islamic 'Eid Stationaries!

Comment

Originally posted by IslamicGear View Post
      I feel like this too many times...

...but thats because I am single and want to get married right now. This very second.
      :salams

lol that made me laff

but u know if ur not married, its a test or Allah swt is cultivating u for marriage so ur this mega awesome person by the time u get married so that u can marry someone so mega awesome too inshaAllah... like u know gotta grow as ur own person and then inshaAllah everything will come as Allah swt plan takes place... just gotta trust in that plan cos it's all for a reason :)
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Sometimes families see you changing to the outside world and in every regards accept when it comes to them, you have becoma more practicing, has this changed the way you act towards your famioly? are you more patient and more considerate, do you always get the housework done and have respect and good manners? or will you leave the house a mess but go outside to talks? perhaps they just see you as always being in your room reading islamic books and praying extra namaaz but not contributing any extra towards the household. If you do all the things your family want you to do at home and they can see your turning towards your religion has made you a better person then they cant really fault it!

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
        (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Originally posted by umm turaab View Post
          Asalaamu'alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatahu,

I was soooooooo looking forward to Ramadhan this year as i wanted to make the most of it, read Qu'ran, make voluntary prayers, go to the Masjid, and learn more about Islam. I was so motivated, as the months built up to Ramadhan my enthusiasm was indescribable!! Finally the day had come, i was so excited, i went to the Masjid to pray taraweeh, came home read Qu'ran, got up for the first suhoor, prayed fajr, then woke up and read books and watched lectures, i just felt i wanted to do more and more to please the Almighty(SWT). Then suddenly this form of depression overcame me, i STILL want to learn sooo much more but i dont want to be around my immediate surroundings, i feel so down and depressed like i want to get away from everything, my house, my area, the people, everything, i just want to be alone somewhere. My love for my deen still stands strong and will ever increase inshaAllah but i dont know why this feeling of depression has come upon me in this blessed month. I just dont know wot to do.... :(

Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer. [Saheeh Muslim, Book 042, Number 7058]

Narrated Mujahid: 'Abdullah bin 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him)said, "Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) took hold of my shoulder and said, 'Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveler."

The sub-narrator added: Ibn 'Umar used to say, "If you survive till the evening, do not expect to be alive in the morning, and if you survive till the morning, do not expect to be alive in the evening, and take from your health for your sickness, and (take) from your life for your death." [Saheeh Bukhaari, Volume 8, Book 76, Number 425]
          FREE Islaamic Courses at:

Comment

Working...
          X