fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing

Any other fishermen here? I took my grandsons, Sam and Eric, fishing today. Didn't catch anything but it was still fun. And just for those that like scenery, I included a pic of the river
    Attached Files
    I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Re: fishing

fishing is for old people.. tho scenery is nice :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
      Any other fishermen here? I took my grandsons, Sam and Eric, fishing today. Didn't catch anything but it was still fun. And just for those that like scenery, I included a pic of the river
      damn! there are some BIG fishes in there that too when water is not even deep.

I love fishing but never had a chance to see such big fishes like the ones in your pic and it looks like a beautiful day nice and sunny!
      لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

wounds (me)

salt (teoma)

awesome pics btw, looks like a lovely day, bet your grandkids had a blast. i know i would of. they swim there too?

Comment

Originally posted by abstract View Post

my kids love to fish, they are not old

inshaa Allah, i will post some pics of where we fish

something to do, and very exciting when you can catch something, especially if its one of the little ones, kids are the biggest fish tale braggers ever

Comment

Originally posted by abstract View Post
            well then you have never experienced the rush of a 10 pound rainbow hitting your line and making a run

Originally posted by truepath View Post
            damn! there are some BIG fishes in there that too when water is not even deep.

I love fishing but never had a chance to see such big fishes like the ones in your pic and it looks like a beautiful day nice and sunny!
            LOL those are rocks :p Mind you, in this river there are sturgeon. In search and rescue we have an underwater sonar unit that we use to look for bodies and I have seen sturgeon on that screen in the 15 foot range

Originally posted by Tahiyah View Post
            wounds (me)

salt (teoma)

awesome pics btw, looks like a lovely day, bet your grandkids had a blast. i know i would of. they swim there too?
            The swimming area is just downstream a bit. I think that Sam had more fun chasing the ducks and checking out the bugs along the shore today :D
            Talk about 2 very different boys. If you put a pole in Eric's hands(the kid on the rock) he's quite happy to spend an entire day just waiting for a fish to strike. Sam OTOH lasts about a minute and his pole is down and he's off getting into mischief LOL

my kids love to fish, they are not old

inshaa Allah, i will post some pics of where we fish

something to do, and very exciting when you can catch something, especially if its one of the little ones, kids are the biggest fish tale braggers ever
            Do it...I would love to see it. Do you remember those pix that I posted of that frozen lake that we ice fish on? Eric pulled a 6 lb rainbow trout out of there last winter

Comment

I only fish when I go on holiday. However my dad once caught a catfish in Bosnia, in this river:

Comment

Fishing requires a lot of patience. I sometimes watch the friday fishing programme but practically i have been fishing only two times.
                Scotland is very big for fishing
                الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous2008 View Post
                  I only fish when I go on holiday. However my dad once caught a catfish in Bosnia, in this river:
                  beautiful picture, Mashaa Allah. love the scenery, but isnt fishing there a bit dangerous?

Comment

beautiful picture, Mashaa Allah. love the scenery, but isnt fishing there a bit dangerous?
                    There are calmer places in the area to do it. Like this part in a village:

Comment

which river is that anon? I love the pic of the falls there...kind of reminds me of the muskoka river in Bracebridge Ontario

Comment

subhanallah that looks like a minaret. am i rite? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
                          which river is that anon? I love the pic of the falls there...kind of reminds me of the muskoka river in Bracebridge Ontario
                          It's called the river Una. It starts in Croatia and then goes through Western Bosnia and then joins up with the Danube.

subhanallah that looks like a minaret. am i rite?
                          Yeah it is. That village has six mosques.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous2008 View Post
                            It's called the river Una. It starts in Croatia and then goes through Western Bosnia and then joins up with the Danube.

Yeah it is. That village has six mosques.
                            mashallah. did u pray there?

Comment

Originally posted by Yokel View Post
                              mashallah. did u pray there?
                              A few times.

Anyway back to fishing. I've never actually caught anything big just a small fish, I never go deep enough to get something big and I've noticed certain fish go for different bates. Never knew fish were fussy like us.

Comment

Working...
                              X