• Show
Clear All

Re: Which shop will you go in?

kasimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

stop taking ur time......
    :lailah:

Comment

Yes i got more answers for the right so the right shop might need to put up his milk supply a little bit lol
      Anyway, ever wonder why do you go to right or left. Who makes you go to right or left? It is how the Rizq is divided. You are supposed to go there and the shopkeeper is supposed to get the sale of the milk from you.
      An example for this is lets say there is two shops. One is small shop up the hill with a little cash machine and there is a big shop down the road with a 24 hour cash machine. Now a guy who lives in the middle of the road has the both choices to go get milk but instead he goes to the little shop up the hill. There he finds he has no money so he decides to get money out from the cash machine but he finds out the machine is out of order. He goes all the way down to get money from the big shop and then comes all the way up again to get his milk from the little shop. Why? Is he mad? He could have gotten the same milk at the same time from the big shop and less travel
      الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

so your explaining how things happen by the qadr of Allah ? .. mm im a bit lost
        "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Mee too...im very lost
          :lailah:

Comment

Originally posted by Jilbabi View Post
            so your explaining how things happen by the qadr of Allah ? .. mm im a bit lost
            Yeah maybe. I dont know. Why cant they both get equal sales. Why one person goes into one shop and buys. I guess this is a bit confusing

Comment

Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
              Yeah maybe. I dont know. Why cant they both get equal sales. Why one person goes into one shop and buys. I guess this is a bit confusing
              becos whoever the person brought the milk etc from, they deserve the money becos of the effort they went through to stock the milk. The stock of milk is gone in return they get the money for it.

the other shop will get their fair share once someone has brought the milk

i hope you understand
              "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
                because not all the variables are always going to be equal ...

alot of factors determine where one shops ...

in the first example, i would prolly go the shop where i dont have to cross the road or cross the least amount of roads.

in the second example u gave, i would prefer to go downhill rather than uphill for obvious reasons :p but there are times when i motivate myself and say i'll go up the hill to get some exercise. but how many times will i do that?

Then theres other factors .. what the shop looks like, what does it smell like, lol. The ppl within the shop .. how friendly they are etc ...

The you build a relationship with a particular shop ... and sometimes i feel bad if i go to a shop that i normally dont go to cuz i feel like im being a hypocrite, I know I'm not .. but just the way u feel. i guess that would be loyalty.
                When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

Comment

But you cant change what your suppose to do. Like if the right is going to get the money from you, he will because Allah has planned it this way. I think im having difficulties what go trying to say

Comment

As far as i know ... we make our own decisions ... he just knows what they will be and has planned it out that way.

seriously, my laziness always determines where i will get the milk from, lol.
                    When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

Comment

Originally posted by Treasured Soul View Post
                      As far as i know ... we make our own decisions ... he just knows what they will be and has planned it out that way.

seriously, my laziness always determines where i will get the milk from, lol.
                      when i go to get milk, i always goes to the sikh's shop rather than the big pakistanis shop which is five doors away

Comment

left. cos I dont have to cross road. **roll eyes**

oh a taqdeer thread?

HafizJee dont think too much on this subject, many things are beyond our human understanding, kismet/taqdeer being one of them.

To us it was explained - everyone has free will. You choose which shop to go to. ALLAH Ta'ala already knows what choice you are going to make as He Ta'ala is the knower of all things. thats it. His Knowledge of the event does not negate your freewill.
                        Last edited by Medievalist; 28-08-08, 08:49 PM.
                        Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

the one closest to me... does that make the right one or the left one?

Comment

I'd go on the one on the right
                            Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

the right one
                              The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                              (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                              In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Wherever Allah takes me:up:

Comment

Working...
                                X