Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which shop will you go in?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which shop will you go in?

    Salam all. I hope you are all doing well.
    My question for the moment is, think of two shops in the same street and you want to go and get milk. Both shops sell milk and same price and both shops are well done and in a clean state. Which shop will you go in?
    The one on the right or the one on the left?
    I will explain the logic behind this later.
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

  • #2
    Re: Which shop will you go in?

    err...the one on the right!!? :scratch:
    The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, 'Whoever fasts Ramadhan with Iman and Ihtisab [seeking reward], will have his previous sins forgiven.' {Al-Bukhari & Muslim} :love: :inlove:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Which shop will you go in?

      Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
      Salam all. I hope you are all doing well.
      My question for the moment is, think of two shops in the same street and you want to go and get milk. Both shops sell milk and same price and both shops are well done and in a clean state. Which shop will you go in?
      The one on the right or the one on the left?
      I will explain the logic behind this later.
      Are both equidistant from the person's residence?
      Will s/he be using bike/Car or just walk?
      And are both of them on the same side of road as well?

      ‘Sar utha kar maine, kitni khwahishein ki thi
      Kitne khwab dekhe the, kitni koshishein ki thi
      Jab tu rubaroo aaya, nazrein naa mila paaya
      Sar jhooka ke ek pal mein, maine kya naheen Paaya’

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Which shop will you go in?

        Originally posted by Muslimah4lyff View Post
        err...the one on the right!!? :scratch:
        Thanks. I need atleast ten answers
        الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Which shop will you go in?

          the left 1..the one thats closer innit..lol
          :lailah:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Which shop will you go in?

            Originally posted by Love&Peace View Post
            Are both equidistant from the person's residence?
            Will s/he be using bike/Car or just walk?
            And are both of them on the same side of road as well?
            They are across the road. Imagine standing on the road and you have to cross the road. When you have crossed the road that is the half distance of the shops meaning you have to travel the same distance either way
            الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Which shop will you go in?

              Originally posted by GaNg$T4-G4L View Post
              the left 1..the one thats closer innit..lol
              thats what i was thinking... without thinking i would probably walk into the left one

              but with thinking the right

              but lol my answer is left

              ^^^ kasim if its the same distance then the RIGHT one is my answer!
              "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Which shop will you go in?

                Originally posted by Jilbabi View Post
                thats what i was thinking... without thinking i would probably walk into the left one

                but with thinking the right

                but lol my answer is left

                ^^^ kasim if its the same distance then the RIGHT!
                yeh coz then i wouldnt hav to cross the road.traffic..lol
                :lailah:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Which shop will you go in?

                  The middle one

                  Failing that, I'd say the right one. Because it's the right one.
                  It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                  -Muslim



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Which shop will you go in?

                    Refer to post 6 and answer. Same distance either way.
                    And this is NOT a puzzle question. Just answer it. Right or left?
                    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Which shop will you go in?

                      Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
                      Refer to post 6 and answer. Same distance either way.
                      And this is NOT a puzzle question. Just answer it. Right or left?
                      u barking at me??..lol

                      okay..RIGHT
                      :lailah:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Which shop will you go in?

                        Mostly left if the shop is in the UK.
                        Reason: If I cross the road, first I will look right, then I will see left. So when I stop crossing the road, naturally I would be looking at left hand side. So, I would start walking in that side. And may be will do differently if I will be in USA or say UAE.

                        But, that is just me.

                        ‘Sar utha kar maine, kitni khwahishein ki thi
                        Kitne khwab dekhe the, kitni koshishein ki thi
                        Jab tu rubaroo aaya, nazrein naa mila paaya
                        Sar jhooka ke ek pal mein, maine kya naheen Paaya’

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Which shop will you go in?

                          I'd go the one where I dont have to cross the road :p
                          When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

                          Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Which shop will you go in?

                            can we have the answer now inshaAllah?
                            "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Which shop will you go in?

                              Originally posted by Jilbabi View Post
                              can we have the answer now inshaAllah?
                              lolzz
                              :lailah:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X