Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reminder 37

:start:

Wishing :) a beautiful thing isnt it? and in islam we are allowed to wish for anything as long as it is a halal thing.

but the kind of wishing i wanted to talk about enshalah was wishing for death.

sometimes things get hard and at the moment everyone seems to be involved in a trial of their own..some harders than others.

when everythings going downwards in extreme circumstances people may wish for death as a last desperate attempt...or even try to commit suicide...

Narrated Anas *RA* : If i had not heard the prophet :saw: saying ,''you should not long for death,'' i would have longed [for it].''

[bukhari]

i think what is really interested too note about the above hadith is that these are the followers of the prophet...the best of nations who loved the propht whole- heartedly and they were going through the toughest of trials.

if they can contain their wishing at a time when the difficulties were much tougher then surely in thiS day and age where we have so many other options to choose from when dealing with issues, isnt it better we also have patience and try to emulate them? :(

Also

Narrated Abu Hurraira [or Sa'd bin Ubaid] *RA* : Allahs messenger :saw: said, ''none of you should long for death, for if he is a good doer, he may increase , his good deeds , and if he is an evil doer, he may stop the evil deeds and repent.''

[bukhari]

.......and i remind myself b4 nyone els enshallah :)
    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Re: reminder 37

Beautiful reminder sister, sometimes times can get really hard and thats the reason why some people wish for death, I think we all need to be more stronger in our Emaan and rely on Allah Tallah to help solve our problems...

I also think the key issue we are facing in this day and age is Sabr and the lack of it.

May Allah guide us all to the right path and give us Sarb for when we are faced with tribulations and difficulties. Ameen
    Have Sabr as this life is a big test...it is a prision for the believer and paradise for the unbelievers.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Noor View Post
      Beautiful reminder sister, sometimes times can get really hard and thats the reason why some people wish for death, I think we all need to be more stronger in our Emaan and rely on Allah Tallah to help solve our problems...

I also think the key issue we are facing in this day and age is Sabr and the lack of it.

May Allah guide us all to the right path and give us Sarb for when we are faced with tribulations and difficulties. Ameen
      ameen
      .: Rufaida :.
      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
      ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

ameen :jkk: for the comments noor :)

all praise is due to alah :swt: who blessed us with knowldge ,may he give us the tawfeeq to act upon it.
        j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

Ameen jazakhallah khayr sis !
          "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Working...
          X