what causes more fat rice or bread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what causes more fat rice or bread?

carbs are carbohydrates .... starchy food .. bread, rice, pasta, potatoes etc
    When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

Comment

Originally posted by Treasured Soul View Post
      carbs are carbohydrates .... starchy food .. bread, rice, pasta, potatoes etc
      thanks
      الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

I heard, rice expands when it gets into your stomack
        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
          I heard, rice expands when it gets into your stomack
          Thats what i heard about bread :scratch:
          When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

Comment

Originally posted by Treasured Soul View Post
            Thats what i heard about bread :scratch:
            That doesn't make sense though. Bread is already expanded isn't it. I mean, both are carbs so maybe....who CARES RICE TASTES Soooooooooooooo good.
            " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
              That doesn't make sense though. Bread is already expanded isn't it. I mean, both are carbs so maybe....who CARES RICE TASTES Soooooooooooooo good.
              Have u ever tried soaking bread in water?

what must happen to it when it enters our stomach with all them acids?

Perhaps with Rice too but Iv never tried soaking cooked rice in water to see what happens .. prolly the same :D

Comment

Roti/Chapati (if thats what you mean by bread) causes more fat than rice.

Check out pakistanis - many fat and big bellies. cuz they eat roti/chapati all 3 times a day.

While Bengalis - hardly you find any fat ones or big bellies hanging. Almost all of them are skinny or non-fat non-bellies. Cuz they eat rice all 3 times every day

This is called analysis from observations :p

PS: I am neither pakistan nor bangali. Its just an observation and one pakistani bro once explained this to me lol :p

Hence proved: Roti/Chapati/Bread causes more fat.
                لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                  Roti/Chapati (if thats what you mean by bread) causes more fat than rice.

Check out pakistanis - many fat and big bellies. cuz they eat roti/chapati all 3 times a day.

While Bengalis - hardly you find any fat ones or big bellies hanging. Almost all of them are skinny or non-fat non-bellies. Cuz they eat rice all 3 times every day

This is called analysis from observations :p

PS: I am neither pakistan nor bangali. Its just an observation and one pakistani bro once explained this to me lol :p

Hence proved: Roti/Chapati/Bread causes more fat.
                  such a clueless post. listen brother, BOTH pakis and bengalis have the fat "beer" bellies. Rice is more insulinogenic than wholemeal bread FACT. Rice has a HUGE GI, FACT.

In essence, your "observations" are not scientific and are based on what you have seen or chosen to seen because of your "friend who said it too".

Sorry pal, but bring back a sovenier.

Where from?

OWNEDVILLE!

Comment

they are both fattening. rice tastes better though...especially when its in the form of biryani....mmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                    X