Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In pursuit of happyness

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
    “Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest” (Surah Ra’d, 28)
    Truly, that is the answer to all our problems. :up:
    Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

If Allah touch you with affliction there is none to remove it but He; and if He touch you with happiness, then He has power to do all that He wills (al-An’am 6:17)

Our happiness lies in the rememberance of our Lord and our happiness lies in his hands!
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

AllahHu Akbar
        http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by AlefBet View Post
          What does it mean to be Happy? What is Happy? Is someone happy if he has lots of money? Or is he happy when he does good deeds? Are we chasing happiness everyday?

The happiness pursuit is never ending. think about it, we are constantly working hard so that we fulfil our need to be happy. And this continues until we expire. Is there such thing as true happiness?
          The one who has a smile on his/her face when passing away!

Comment

Originally posted by nami View Post
            The one who has a smile on his/her face when passing away!
            We shouldn't wait until then to be happy lol.
            Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Working...
            X