No announcement yet.

Am I allowed to wear a shirt like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I allowed to wear a shirt like this?

Salaams. I found this T-shirt for sale on the internet. Am I allowed to wear a shirt like this? I also found a shirt that says "Salaams", and I'm thinking about buying that too.

Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: Am I allowed to wear a shirt like this?

I'm wondering the same thing bro
    Salam! :)

Comment

Difficult... You should give it the respect it deserves... Like you can't go into the bathroom with it etc.
      "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

cant go to bathroom with it...kinda would suck right.
        Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

I already ordered the shirt. However, I'll show it as much respect as I can.

Besides, these shirts will be great dawah.
          Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

:wswrwb:

It has the name of Allah on it. Would feel quite wrong going to the toilet wearing that. :/
            "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
            (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

not even just going to the toilet but since its a clothes and ur gonna wear it, u might get it dirty and it doesnt seem nice to throw it in the laundry basket with all the other dirty clothes, and just treating it like any clothes... it doesnt seem a good idea to me cos of these things
              .: Rufaida :.
              .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
              http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
              “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
              but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
              ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                not even just going to the toilet but since its a clothes and ur gonna wear it, u might get it dirty and it doesnt seem nice to throw it in the laundry basket with all the other dirty clothes, and just treating it like any clothes... it doesnt seem a good idea to me cos of these things
                :salams

I agree. Best not just to get one like that. You could consider getting a shirt that says something like: "I am a muslim" or something similar in English.
                Narrated Abee Hafsah: Ubaadah bin Saamit said to his son: "Oh son! You shall not get the true sense of eemaan (faith) until you know that what has befallen you was not going to miss you and what missed you was not going to befall you..." (Abu Dawud).

Comment

I already ordered the shirt.

Here's what I can do:

1) When I go to the bathroom, I'll find someway to cover it up or turn it inside out.

2) When I wash it, I'll wash it with my Islamic clothing (Salwar Kameez, throbes, etc)

3) I'll do my best to keep it clean and such.

Comment

Stupid idea for a shirt.

Allah's name shouldn't be on a shirt. Can't take it to the bathroom (even inside out in my opinion and its not good that it will get dirty.

Not a fan of this unfortunately.
                    Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

nops u cant because it has name of allah written on it cant go to toilet

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post

With Translation and references to the Quran and Sunnah, they'll be excellent Dawah tools ... :up:

as stated just don't wear clothes, take any books etc which have the Kallamullah, the Verses of the Quran into the Toilet, nor wear them in a state of Impurity ...

:jkk:
                        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

I already ordered the shirt.

Here's what I can do:

1) When I go to the bathroom, I'll find someway to cover it up or turn it inside out.

Take it off when you goto the Toilet ...

2) When I wash it, I'll wash it with my Islamic clothing (Salwar Kameez, throbes, etc)

3) I'll do my best to keep it clean and such.
                          :jkk:
                          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Ok, I just cancelled my order because everyone says the shirt is bad.

Comment

my husband has the salaams shirt in blue;)

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

Working...
                              X