Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black magic, help!!!

Originally posted by mob100 View Post
    lol u seem to be angry at me as if you blame me for my problems, and yes i am keeping a positive mind thats my goal, and yeah i am trying to stay mentally strong, thats what i have been doing for years, its just when i wrote this post i was in an extremelly negative mood because of the stupid disease,

and i dont really care about what u say, its easy for others to say that what i go through is "in my head", some of my friends have said the same thing but at least my siblings understand,

and dont think that i am one of those weak people who cant solve his problem and love to whin and live in misery, as i have said in my earlier post i always get up on my feet after my depression is over and i always try to make the best of the situation and solve as many problems as possible,

and whether my problems has anything to do with black magic or not doesnt really matter to me, my goal is to solve it one way or the other!
    inshallah you will get through your problems and dont listen to the people who say its in your head its so easy for people to judge others take no notice.
    i hope u get better soon.
    [COLOR="royalblue"][/COLOR]Be yourself beautiful and you will find the world full of beauty.

Comment

thanks miss Sannah, i hope so too, i dont want to become distanct from my religion, my devotion has already weakened, but i am opitimistic, i hope this test from allah ends soon.....i wish the best for everyone..

Comment

Originally posted by sannah View Post
        You would love to volunteer to be effected by black magic well be carefull what u wish for cos one day u might be effected by it and the you'll know how it feels, its easy to have a go at others when u havent been through what they're going through, how can u be so sure that it cant effect u you sound so arrogant like i said before it can sometimes be a test from allah how do u know allah wont test u? and in future if you've got nothing positive to say keep your stupid cruel comments to yourself.
        hmm. I have no intention to offend you. I mean no harm and I pray that whatever you are going through, you recover from it.

However you have no right to say that I have no idea. Why? Because as I said, I know people who have gone through this and belive me So have I. However the reason why I am so agrivated is by the way people react when they think they have black magic on them. I have been through the same things. Same wiered things, same dreams, same torture, but all I am saying is that because I have litrally lived with those who thought they were effected destroyed their lives completly whereas I always denyed that possibility of being effected, I passed without any issues. I did encounter many, but I went through.

So as I said, I know. And I am not shoving my opinion down your throat. I am simply offering you help, offering you a way to ease the pain. Accept what ever happens it is because YOU did it. Puting your inability to do something on black magic shows how arrogant and lazy you are. We, Pakistanis love doing that because it is in our blood. Hence the reason why so many people think they have black magic on them.

On the day of judgement, no one will intercede for you. ONLY YOU are answerable to your actions in life. You cant say you were unable to do this and this because some aunti did some black magic on you. That simply wont work because YOU failed to over come that FEAR of black magic.

Try to understand what I am saying here. Fearing black magic means you belive in some other power other then Allah and that is shirk. Fear only Allah and know that with His Will and power you too will go through this. But the more you sink in this black magic, the more harder it will for you to get out.

Remember: God only helps those who are willing to help them selfs.

And why do I keep on stressing my self on this subject because I have gone through this, seen people personally going through this and know for a fact that if you accept you are effected, then you WILL be effected and you wont get out of it.

So my suggestion, have faith, read Quran, understand not simply recite. Keep your self pure. And DENY that you have been effected. I am not saying it does not exist, but YOU must not ACCEPT that you HAVE been effected. DENY IT. InshAllah you will get better.

Comment

BTW I repeat my self yet again.

you are not some special person. We all go thorugh ups and downs in life. We all go through bad mishaps, un explained behaviours, wiered and strange events.
          But some go through and some dont. You fall in the category of those who dont because you ACCEPTED you have been effected. DENY IT and you will go through it. ACCEPT IT, then live your life in pain and misery.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeo View Post
            BTW I repeat my self yet again.

you are not some special person. We all go thorugh ups and downs in life. We all go through bad mishaps, un explained behaviours, wiered and strange events.
            But some go through and some dont. You fall in the category of those who dont because you ACCEPTED you have been effected. DENY IT and you will go through it. ACCEPT IT, then live your life in pain and misery.
            I am not saying i am special when did i say that??
            [COLOR="royalblue"][/COLOR]Be yourself beautiful and you will find the world full of beauty.

Comment

Sannah!

I did not mean you. When I say "you" i mean in the third person view, a generalized view point of the general public (forum).

I appologize if I may have been sounded "cruel", I mean no ill intention. Please, I mean no disrespect to any forum members.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeo View Post
                Sannah!

I did not mean you. When I say "you" i mean in the third person view, a generalized view point of the general public (forum).

I appologize if I may have been sounded "cruel", I mean no ill intention. Please, I mean no disrespect to any forum members.
                appology accepted, its just that me and my family have been effected by black magic not healthwise but i've had familly problems because of it and i know it only happens if allah wills but it really just hurts to know that people are trying to harm u with black magic especially when you've done nothing to them, how can people practice that kind of thing.

Comment

thanks miss Sannah, i hope so too, i dont want to become distanct from my religion, my devotion has already weakened, but i am opitimistic, i hope this test from allah ends soon.....i wish the best for everyone..
                  after every hardship allah has promised ease, so inshallah all will work out but please try and pray and dont giveup u will get through this.

Comment

b4 u extract the jinn out ask them who put the spell. do a check tho inshallah to make sure its no lie.

Comment

many people i personally know have benefited from guidance in this book: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182978
                      Dr M Khalid

Comment

Originally posted by sannah View Post
                        appology accepted, its just that me and my family have been effected by black magic not healthwise but i've had familly problems because of it and i know it only happens if allah wills but it really just hurts to know that people are trying to harm u with black magic especially when you've done nothing to them, how can people practice that kind of thing.
                        Sannah! I hope and pray for you. And I am glad you have not given up, as most people offen do. Stay positive, InshAllah it will be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by qalandarbaba97 View Post
                          if he's under magical influence, there exist people who can help.
                          None other than Allah can help him. Even if the whole world got together to try to resolve it. Only with the persmission of Allah will it be resolved. So Allah is who he should turn to. That is the correct thing one should do.

Comment

hi, i just wanted to know what i should do to help me get rid of black magic, i am having problems in every aspect of my life, and my aunt is know to do black magic and she hates my family,
                            i dont think i have the capability to follow the strict islamic guidlines, n it doesnt always work, i even stopped praying cause it just makes me more angry that allah is doing this to me
                            i just want to know if anyone knows an imam or a person who can help me, and who lives in New York City,
                            How can you be sure, I mean really certain its black magic thats your problem.

How do you know its your aunt who is responsible.

You think your aunt hates your family ? Thats a little unlikely. It is you who seems to be the angry hateful person.
                            ''....And from the best ways of dealing with the ignorant is to ignore and avoid them. This is because if you debate with them, they beat you, and if you beat them they will end up hating you, and will not admit you are correct. Therefore ignore them''

Comment

Working...
                            X