Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black magic, help!!!

Originally posted by muslim_girl94 View Post
    no imam or sufi or babas are gona help u get rid of black pray 2 allah he is going to help you get rid of it
    When you get a disease do you visit doctor? If yes then why do you do so? Aren't you contradicting yourself? Why dont you just pray to Allah when you or your loved ones fall sick cant he cure ur illness?

Likewise people go to scholars to seek guidance as cure of blackmagic is also one of islamic sciences and people study it. And they provide method and prescription according to quran and sunnah. Like advicing people on which certain ayaah of quran shud be read. They make a schedule of it, like certain ayaat shud be read for a certain number of days or on certain particular days. Then move to some other ayaat. They define this kind of course depending on the type of problem a person is facing and also based on the circumstances on which all the verses of quran relating to black magic were revealed. Because, certained verses were revealed on certain occasions depending on the situation, circumstances and ahwaal taking place on Prophet or on muslims during that time.

If you haven't come across a proper scholar who provides the prescription method to tackle this issue according to quran and sunnah then I would say its your bad luck but dont generalise it saying no imam can do anything about it except Allah. In that case I would say no doctor can help you when you fall ill and you shouldn't go to see any doctor and sit and pray at home as Allah is the ultimate Shaafi'
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Salamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters:

Allow me to join this conversation. I am not very knowledgable about this subject, however, my brother has recently been affected by black magic according to many imams we consulted. Our problem is we have not yet found an imam that is an expert in the subject to assist us. My brother's situation is serious because he will not let any one including my parents near him. He does not answer calls or open his door and on many occasions he called the police to complain about us communicating with him. He has been diagnosed and we know it is black magic. We recited qu'an for him but there is no significant change about his behaviour because he is still in isolation. We know alot about the source of the problem and how he was affected but we lack effective solution so far.

Is there anyone here that can offer any advice on anyone that specializes in black magic problems and is able to assist him remotely since he is not letting any one near him. We are in dyer need of help, please help!!!!

Comment

Edit.

Tmi.
        Last edited by Redmist; 01-09-08, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Redmist (and anyone interested):

I read your comment before editing. Just passing on something I learned and might help you. If you recite the qur'an such as Ayat-Kursi, Fatiha, Al-falaq and Al-naaze three times every time you sense something or you have a bad feeling this will help you feel better. You can also buy CDs of the qur'an (especially surat Al-Baqra) and play them in your car and home (you can play it while going to bed too by lowering the volume) that helps too. Daily prayers is essential too. You will feel the difference if you recite the qur'an or play the CDs daily. Also, over come any fears in seeking help when you need to. These situations tend to cast one under fear so do not fear and stick with your prayers and the qur'an.

Comment

Muslima42, I think people here dont believe in black magic but if you say evil eye, they will believe you. I guess black magic is like evil eye but in that case, the person really took an active role in harming you while in the case of the evil eye it can come from passive envy or even admiration.

I think you should ask knowlegeable people in Islam but be careful to those who say they use other than Quran. If they use other weird language or you dont know what they're saying and it is not Quran, then it is not good because it will be shirk. The only surates I hear about being used against evil eye is the ones you talked about.

Comment

well muslima42, i kinda feel the same way your brother did, i also isolate myself but only cause i want time to think of how to solve my problems, at times i believe that i am affected by black magic, the possibility of which are high, casue my family members are know for doing it, and then there are time when i think that the disease is purely science and that the right medicine might do the trick,
              this disease has ruined my life for 8 years n i had enough, i stopped praying 6 months ago (i still pray sometimes cause everyone in my house freaking has to wake up for the morning prayers), i was hoping ramadan wouldnt be that bad but i had a fight in the morning with my father, i wanted to eat alone cause so i could think and decide which medicine i should take (i try new medicines for the stomach problem casue doctors pretty much told me that nothing is wrong and that i should go home and enjoy, F##K them!!!) my dad wanted us to eat together and made a fuss about it so i left and didnt eat at all,
              i was planning on fasting the whole day but got hungry from my freaking job that required me to work alot so i broke my first fast!! i dont even care, i dont really care about anything anymore, about life, religion, family, future...
              i already know i am screwed,

Comment

Mob100: I am not sure about your life and your family circumstances but I do know that you and your life is too precious to become waisted. Some people face alot of obsticles but holding on to faith in Allah is important so do not give up on Allah and he will not give up on you.

My family is good family but there are evil forces working against us which comes from outside my home of parents and siblings. There are some people out side of our home that don't have iman that are trying to do harm to an innocent family.

I will share with you and others some information I gathered in resolving our own problem.

Praying and beliving in Allah is essential this alone prevents the problem of black magic in becoming serious or allowing it to manifest in your life. In addition to praying, read the qur'an. If you don't know arabic to read the qu'an recite what you know and listen to CDs. The black magic does make you sick this is one of the symptoms of black magic. Read this link which explains it http://www.chowrangi.com/punishment-...magicians.htmlhttp://confusedaboutlife.wordpress.c...r-black-magic/www.dar-alsalam.com It explains in detail things that you can do on yourself if you have black magic as well as the preventions . Sorry did not make it clear , what I meant was you can order the book from the website."

Seek help at your local Mosque and look for good imams that are knowledgable to help you. Looking for help can some times seem difficult, if so, don't give in be persistant don't forget or give up to pursue an imam that can help you. If there are good people you can trust to recite the qu'an on you and give you tahlil to drink do that. Seek help until you are cured. After cure follow preventive measures to avoid black magic. Read materials online or otherwise that talk about preventive measures there are so many of them out there.

My brother, I pray that Allah gives you the cure with out any hardship but make sure that you fight for yourself and your family by holding on to your faith and doing what you are prescribed to do as a muslim. I will pray for you and your family.

I hope that you and my brother isha allah find the cure you need.

Comment

Black magic exists. Yes.

Are you effected by it. No. 99.9% of indians and pakistanis are NOT victoms of black magic. Its all in the head.

Why? Becuase I have done so much research in it. Known so many people who belive they had black magic on them. Knowing a few personaly I know where and how they got into the mess they belive was caused by black magic. I have know families destroying other families based on the assumption that the other cast black magic spell on them.

Some one in this forum defined it exactly as it is. If you belive in it, it will take over you and you yourself will lead your life to destruction.

BTW I openly challange anyone to test black magic on me. It wont work unless it is my fate. Black magic only works if it is God's Will just like everything else is because of God's will. I can say so confidently that it wont work on me because I am strong in faith and strong mentally. I do not belive the black magic will take over my body because I will not let it. Hence it will not effect me. However if I belive i am effected, that is the first and the last step towards your distruction.

DO NOT belive you are effected. Pray. Reflect. Remember Allah(SWT). Ask for forgivneess. Thank HIM for whatever you have got. Look at the ones below you who do not have shelter or food for one meal. Understand and think.

If you are still sentimental about this, consider why black magic only works in illitrate societies. If you say even our littrate socities get effected well I am sure you will agree when I say our pakistani socieity is not only jahil, but also a parhi likhi jahil Kaum.

Its all in the head. Dont let it win.!

Comment

First of all its not in the head at all! black magic exists and thats in the quran, Allah has mentioned it and no pakistani are not jahil becasue they are one of the countries where the problem is alot,
                    and secondly i am not blaming my problems on black magic, i consider it a high possiblity, i joined this site to learn and find ways to counter black magic if i have it, just like i have joined other site with my medical condition to find a solution through medicine, i am covering all the possiblity to counter this problem becasue it has made my life hell, there are so many times that i wish i was dead, i am trying to block the suicidal thoughts and find solutions, depression is a constant part of my life, but i always get up on my feet after i fail and keep going, for 8 years i have been trying, with limited success, but whatever i will keep trying until i die, maybe i was destined to be in hell

Comment

Originally posted by mob100 View Post
                      hi, i just wanted to know what i should do to help me get rid of black magic, i am having problems in every aspect of my life, and my aunt is know to do black magic and she hates my family,
                      i dont think i have the capability to follow the strict islamic guidlines, n it doesnt always work, i even stopped praying cause it just makes me more angry that allah is doing this to me
                      i just want to know if anyone knows an imam or a person who can help me, and who lives in New York City,
                      Whoever has done you magic, he/ she has already given up her faith (may Allah guide them and forgive their sins)... there is no reason for you to give up your faith in Allah. There are so many munaafiqs and Kuffar in this forum that try to play your mind and tell you otherwise... but remember, Allah is the one who created the good and the bad... Its a test for us, and being strong and showing committment to ALlah is the only way of succeeding...

Recite the three kuls, ayat-ul-Qursi, and Surah al Baqarah every day.... no magic can affect you... If you stop praying, you are giving free access to Shaithaan to play with your mind and body...

Insha Allah, Allah guide you...

Comment

Originally posted by muslima42 View Post
                        Salamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters:

Allow me to join this conversation. I am not very knowledgable about this subject, however, my brother has recently been affected by black magic according to many imams we consulted. Our problem is we have not yet found an imam that is an expert in the subject to assist us. My brother's situation is serious because he will not let any one including my parents near him. He does not answer calls or open his door and on many occasions he called the police to complain about us communicating with him. He has been diagnosed and we know it is black magic. We recited qu'an for him but there is no significant change about his behaviour because he is still in isolation. We know alot about the source of the problem and how he was affected but we lack effective solution so far.

Is there anyone here that can offer any advice on anyone that specializes in black magic problems and is able to assist him remotely since he is not letting any one near him. We are in dyer need of help, please help!!!!

Assalamu Aleikum

read this

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/240

Comment

Originally posted by mob100 View Post
                          First of all its not in the head at all! black magic exists and thats in the quran, Allah has mentioned it and no pakistani are not jahil becasue they are one of the countries where the problem is alot,
                          and secondly i am not blaming my problems on black magic, i consider it a high possiblity, i joined this site to learn and find ways to counter black magic if i have it, just like i have joined other site with my medical condition to find a solution through medicine, i am covering all the possiblity to counter this problem becasue it has made my life hell, there are so many times that i wish i was dead, i am trying to block the suicidal thoughts and find solutions, depression is a constant part of my life, but i always get up on my feet after i fail and keep going, for 8 years i have been trying, with limited success, but whatever i will keep trying until i die, maybe i was destined to be in hell
                          Just look at your post again. You belive some one did black magic on you and your situation will only get worse. The more you sink in, the more it gets to you. and YES! IT IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

Couter attacking with magic is haram. The only solution is in the Quran. Read it. Keep your mind in a positive state and the black magic "thought" will go away.

I have this so many times and there are so many like me who would absolutly LOVE TO VOLUNTEER to be effected by black magic. But it has not. Why? Because we are mentaly strong. and You are not. Give in to black magic then that means you have already lost.

Fight it. It only effects if it is God's Will. Now shutup. Stop whinning. Get your act together and think positivly. Live every moment of it. Cherish it.

Or keep on blaming it on black magic and live the rest of your life in fear and misery. I seriously feel sorry for you guys. Dont think for a second you are some one special. We all go thorugh this. Some of us understand and reason with it. Some off us simply cant take it and lose it.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACK MAGIC.

Comment

lol u seem to be angry at me as if you blame me for my problems, and yes i am keeping a positive mind thats my goal, and yeah i am trying to stay mentally strong, thats what i have been doing for years, its just when i wrote this post i was in an extremelly negative mood because of the stupid disease,

and i dont really care about what u say, its easy for others to say that what i go through is "in my head", some of my friends have said the same thing but at least my siblings understand,

and dont think that i am one of those weak people who cant solve his problem and love to whin and live in misery, as i have said in my earlier post i always get up on my feet after my depression is over and i always try to make the best of the situation and solve as many problems as possible,

and whether my problems has anything to do with black magic or not doesnt really matter to me, my goal is to solve it one way or the other!

Comment

Originally posted by Zeo View Post
                              Black magic exists. Yes.

Are you effected by it. No. 99.9% of indians and pakistanis are NOT victoms of black magic. Its all in the head.

Why? Becuase I have done so much research in it. Known so many people who belive they had black magic on them. Knowing a few personaly I know where and how they got into the mess they belive was caused by black magic. I have know families destroying other families based on the assumption that the other cast black magic spell on them.

Some one in this forum defined it exactly as it is. If you belive in it, it will take over you and you yourself will lead your life to destruction.

BTW I openly challange anyone to test black magic on me. It wont work unless it is my fate. Black magic only works if it is God's Will just like everything else is because of God's will. I can say so confidently that it wont work on me because I am strong in faith and strong mentally. I do not belive the black magic will take over my body because I will not let it. Hence it will not effect me. However if I belive i am effected, that is the first and the last step towards your distruction.

DO NOT belive you are effected. Pray. Reflect. Remember Allah(SWT). Ask for forgivneess. Thank HIM for whatever you have got. Look at the ones below you who do not have shelter or food for one meal. Understand and think.

If you are still sentimental about this, consider why black magic only works in illitrate societies. If you say even our littrate socities get effected well I am sure you will agree when I say our pakistani socieity is not only jahil, but also a parhi likhi jahil Kaum.

Its all in the head. Dont let it win.!
                              NO its not in the head theres alot of people who are effected by black magic and its more common than people think especially in countries like pakistan people over there are very much in to that kind of thing and yes it only effects u if god wills but sometimes its a test from allah and allah tests those he loves.
                              [COLOR="royalblue"][/COLOR]Be yourself beautiful and you will find the world full of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeo View Post
                                Just look at your post again. You belive some one did black magic on you and your situation will only get worse. The more you sink in, the more it gets to you. and YES! IT IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

Couter attacking with magic is haram. The only solution is in the Quran. Read it. Keep your mind in a positive state and the black magic "thought" will go away.

I have this so many times and there are so many like me who would absolutly LOVE TO VOLUNTEER to be effected by black magic. But it has not. Why? Because we are mentaly strong. and You are not. Give in to black magic then that means you have already lost.

Fight it. It only effects if it is God's Will. Now shutup. Stop whinning. Get your act together and think positivly. Live every moment of it. Cherish it.

Or keep on blaming it on black magic and live the rest of your life in fear and misery. I seriously feel sorry for you guys. Dont think for a second you are some one special. We all go thorugh this. Some of us understand and reason with it. Some off us simply cant take it and lose it.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACK MAGIC.
                                You would love to volunteer to be effected by black magic well be carefull what u wish for cos one day u might be effected by it and the you'll know how it feels, its easy to have a go at others when u havent been through what they're going through, how can u be so sure that it cant effect u you sound so arrogant like i said before it can sometimes be a test from allah how do u know allah wont test u? and in future if you've got nothing positive to say keep your stupid cruel comments to yourself.
                                [COLOR="royalblue"][/COLOR]Be yourself beautiful and you will find the world full of beauty.

Comment

Working...
                                X