Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black magic, help!!!

Originally posted by mob100 View Post
    hi, i just wanted to know what i should do to help me get rid of black magic, i am having problems in every aspect of my life, and my aunt is know to do black magic and she hates my family,
    i dont think i have the capability to follow the strict islamic guidlines, n it doesnt always work, i even stopped praying cause it just makes me more angry that allah is doing this to me
    i just want to know if anyone knows an imam or a person who can help me, and who lives in New York City,
    The best way to get rid of "black magic" is to stop believing in it.

Comment

Get hold of the Book "Manzil" and read it daily.

Comment

Originally posted by bushbaby View Post
        Well, I am ignorant of that so when someone tried black magic on hubby I told him the same advice...it's all in the mind, if you worry about it the person has won. He didn't therefore let it worry him and the black magic had no effect
        you should be careful, you have to believe it because not only did Allah mention it in the Qur'an but it happend to the Prophet saw as well

i would be very weary of that
        "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Originally posted by mob100 View Post
          hi, i just wanted to know what i should do to help me get rid of black magic, i am having problems in every aspect of my life, and my aunt is know to do black magic and she hates my family,
          i dont think i have the capability to follow the strict islamic guidlines, n it doesnt always work, i even stopped praying cause it just makes me more angry that allah is doing this to me
          i just want to know if anyone knows an imam or a person who can help me, and who lives in New York City,
          I feel for you cos i too have been effected by black magic and its usually people u know that do blackmagic on u, like someone mentioned the book manzil should be read also u should pray and read the quran regurlarly. There are ulama's that can help but i dont know of any in newyork. The muslims that practice blackmagic should be ashamed and what goes around comes around so dont worry the people that are trying to hurt u will never find happiness.
          [COLOR="royalblue"][/COLOR]Be yourself beautiful and you will find the world full of beauty.

Comment

practising black magic is shirk and kufr!
            check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jilbabi View Post
              you should be careful, you have to believe it because not only did Allah mention it in the Qur'an but it happend to the Prophet saw as well

i would be very weary of that
              It was 15 years ago and the people got fed up of trying. Black Magic is psychological war, nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by bushbaby View Post
                It was 15 years ago and the people got fed up of trying. Black Magic is psychological war, nothing else
                no my dear, it is something more than that. trust me. i have seen people get invlove in it. if you really want to take a closer look, india and pakistan is best to search with because the narrowminded people use it to destroy and create bitterness within the family
                الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
                  no my dear, it is something more than that. trust me. i have seen people get invlove in it. if you really want to take a closer look, india and pakistan is best to search with because the narrowminded people use it to destroy and create bitterness within the family

Exactly, if you believe in it, if you don't, it doesn't affect you. Can't you see that? It is psychological war and nothing more nothing less. If you believe in it, it will destroy you, if you don't and are strong and view it as nonsense, it doesn't have any effect whatsoever....I know I've dealt with it.

P.S.. can anyone explain why I have 23 green 'points' in my user CP but only 10 showing?
                  Last edited by hushbaby; 23-08-08, 12:23 AM.

Comment

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showpost....33&postcount=9
                    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                    -Muslim

Comment

Read surat al baqarah every three days to prevent the devils. they will inshaa Allah never get you that way. Stict to Allah. He gives hardships but also stand by you.
                      Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Salaam to all the bothers and sisters that have taken the time to give me helpful advices, I will keep those advices in mind and hope that Allah guide me towards the right path and help me eliminate the disease.

yes i will try to become a good muslim, i hope the month of ramadam will bring a new turning point in my life, thank u again, and thanks to the brother who actually gave me the contact number of an imam in new york, salaam

(just like to tell u that black magic is not a psychological war, only a person affected by it can tell u that,)

Comment

Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
                          Allah helps everyone but through people. good pious people
                          Not necessarily. Sometimes problems seem to dissipate without any human intervention.

Comment

no imam or sufi or babas are gona help u get rid of black pray 2 allah he is going to help you get rid of it

Comment

Originally posted by muslim_girl94 View Post
                              no imam or sufi or babas are gona help u get rid of black pray 2 allah he is going to help you get rid of it
                              salaam

spot on!!! baba ji's end up giving u taaweezes with verses or duas from the Quran...ur better off reciting the Quran on regular occasions,reading ur namaz and zikr

Comment

Originally posted by MAsif View Post
                                salaam

spot on!!! baba ji's end up giving u taaweezes with verses or duas from the Quran...ur better off reciting the Quran on regular occasions,reading ur namaz and zikr

ahan he is rite allah is the only one who can help you

Comment

Working...
                                X