Black magic, help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black magic, help!!!

hi, i just wanted to know what i should do to help me get rid of black magic, i am having problems in every aspect of my life, and my aunt is know to do black magic and she hates my family,
    i dont think i have the capability to follow the strict islamic guidlines, n it doesnt always work, i even stopped praying cause it just makes me more angry that allah is doing this to me
    i just want to know if anyone knows an imam or a person who can help me, and who lives in New York City,

Re: Black magic, help!!!

Originally posted by mob100 View Post
    hi, i just wanted to know what i should do to help me get rid of black magic, i am having problems in every aspect of my life, and my aunt is know to do black magic and she hates my family,
    i dont think i have the capability to follow the strict islamic guidlines, n it doesnt always work, i even stopped praying cause it just makes me more angry that allah is doing this to me
    i just want to know if anyone knows an imam or a person who can help me, and who lives in New York City,
    you cant follow islam because it is strict.

you stopped praying because it makes you angry

it makes you even more angry that Allah is doing this to you.

And above all your looking for an imam to solve this problem islamically. Brilliant.
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Allah is the one that can help you
      http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

if he's under magical influence, there exist people who can help.
        Last edited by qalandarbaba97; 22-08-08, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Assalamu alaikum,
          Getting angry with Allah!!
          If we are angry with Allah, whom will we go to seek help.
          And we are eating his food, living on his land, breathing his air and we exist because of him.
          Even if we go to any imam, none can help unless Allah wants to help us.
          If Allah helps us, none can forsake us and if he left us astray, none can guide us.
          So first repent to Allah and ask his help.
          Muhammad (SAW) said 'If Allah throws all the prophets in the hell fire, none can question him.' Look here, the mention is not about ordinary people but the most pious and best of all men, the prophets.
          We all belong to Allah and should have patience with his destiny as there is wisdom behind it. Know that he is most merciful, the wise, the subtly kind. He is not unaware of what we think and what we do.
          Leave the evil thought of being angry with our creator and start performing salah and raise your hands to him for his help.
          Allah is how what his slaves thinks of him.
          If we think he is the one who can heal us, then we will find him healing.
          Wassalam.
          Rahamath
          O you who believe! Do your duty to Allah and fear Him. Seek the means of approach to Him, and strive hard in His Cause as much as you can. So that you may be successful. (Al-Maeda, Chapter 5, Verse 35)
          Verily, man was created very impatient; irritable when evil touches him; and stingy when good touches him. Except those who are devoted to Salah. (70:19-22).

Comment

Originally posted by Rakib View Post
            Allah helps everyone but through people. good pious people
            الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

^ Eh?

No. You're making it sound as if Allah (swt) communicates with these "pious people."

Comment

Asalamu Alykum,you have to refer to the Sunnah of the prophet :saw:when it comes to these things,First of all this is what the prophet:saw:says about the people practising majic:

The Prophet:saw: tells us in this Hadith that anyone who makes knots in ropes and then blows upon them is guilty of practising majic and he:saw: makes it clear that he who practises majic has committed Shirk;likewise,anyone who wears an amulet ot takisman,believing that it will protect him from harm,he will be abandoned to its protectoin,which is,of course non-existent;whereas he who gives his heart to Allahand is filles with confidence in him,Most High,and depends upon him alone,this will suffice him.And whoever depends upon him Allah's creatures-sorcerors and others-he will attain only evil-in this life and in the Hereafter beacuse he has place dhis faith in other than Allahand while Allahis sufficient for His slaves.

If you feel that you have been afflicted with the evil eye or black majic,make dua first,if you are feeling the whispers of shaytan then say the Adhaan loud as this expels the shaytan,make dhikr Allah all the time keep your lips moist with Allah's names and attributes,Salat,you have to pray this is the most important as only Allah can relieve what ever has been put on you,ask Allah to heal you from this ailment,make ruqiya,recite Surah's Ikhlass Falaq and Naas each recitation blow into your hands and from the back of your neck to the top of your head all the way down your body as theis acts as a barrier from the shaytan,and also recite Ayat al-kursi you have to do this after Fajr and Magrib,as this is Sunnah,even read Quran into a bottle of water or someone who is has Taqwa Allah and knowledge in this to do this for you and drink making dua,be consistant in what you are doing,try doing this yourself first as the best ruqiya is done by yourself if you feel that it is to strong then go to someone who is specialized in this type of feild,but you need to change the attitude you have towards Allahas he put you on this Earth to worship him and not to assiciate anything with him so say Alhamdulillah that you are given the chance to do this as only Allahknows when we will die,also read Quran aloud every day in your home as this is a medicine in itself Mashaa allah tabarkhallah,i will make dua for you that Allah will cure you from this aliment and make you succesful in this life and the next.

Comment

Originally posted by scribble View Post
                  ^ Eh?

No. You're making it sound as if Allah (swt) communicates with these "pious people."
                  Allah uses different channels and He has no limitations on the channels He can use to help his servants.

He can forgive directly while He will forgive many people on the day of judgement when prophet (saws) intercedes.

Allah communicated with Musa (AS) directly without using the channel of Jibraeel (AS), while with all other prophets including Muhammad (SAWS) Allah communicated through Jibraeel (AS) and not directly.

I am not saying Allah communicates directly with certain pious people like he did with prophets. However, many people seek help of pious and knowledgeable scholars in order to resolve their masail. Especially the masail of black magic where ulama who have the knowledge of this subject guide with a "spiritual prescription" to follow in order to resolve these particular evil problems that a person is effected with.
                  لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

i even stopped praying cause it just makes me more angry that allah is doing this to me
                    Regarding the above:

Think about what you just said. I understand you are distressed but this statement coming from a Muslim is ridiculously stupid making no sense whatsoever. I don't even understand why people ever say such things.

Do you not believe that you will be tested in your life? Every occurrence in life whether good or bad is part of your test. A test which comes in and takes many forms. So please don't think things such as the above and don't stop praying!

The further away you are from Allah the worse off you will be.

May Allah bless you and aid you in this difficult time.
                    Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: (Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Black magic will only affect you if you believe in it. It's pscychological.
                      Ignore it, pray and it will not affect you

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                        Allah uses different channels and He has no limitations on the channels He can use to help his servants.

He can forgive directly while He will forgive many people on the day of judgement when prophet (saws) intercedes.

Allah communicated with Musa (AS) directly without using the channel of Jibraeel (AS), while with all other prophets including Muhammad (SAWS) Allah communicated through Jibraeel (AS) and not directly.

I am not saying Allah communicates directly with certain pious people like he did with prophets. However, many people seek help of pious and knowledgeable scholars in order to resolve their masail. Especially the masail of black magic where ulama who have the knowledge of this subject guide with a "spiritual prescription" to follow in order to resolve these particular evil problems that a person is effected with.
                        I completely understand and comprehend but I was just making sure it wasn't meant in a way that Allah (swt) talks to these people or as you've mentioned communicated with the Propehts', we aren't like them people. We're just humans with faults.

Allah (swt) helps those who turn to him. We have the Qur'an, the sunnah of the Prophet (saw) and dua.

Comment

Originally posted by bushbaby View Post
                          Black magic will only affect you if you believe in it. It's pscychological.
                          Ignore it, pray and it will not affect you
                          Well in Islam Blackmagic is a fact and it does exists. Allah mentions it in the quran and people have carried out black magic on Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) and he seeked refuge from Allah for the cure.

Comment

Originally posted by scribble View Post
                            I completely understand and comprehend but I was just making sure it wasn't meant in a way that Allah (swt) talks to these people or as you've mentioned communicated with the Propehts', we aren't like them people. We're just humans with faults.

Allah (swt) helps those who turn to him. We have the Qur'an, the sunnah of the Prophet (saw) and dua.
                            the Art of curing black magic according to Quranic sciences is a proper study, like a subject or a course. People study it like how a person goes to learn Islamic sciences to become an Alim or a Mufti etc similarly one can also learn how to deal with evils of black magic and jinns. And scholars who have studied this subject in the light of quran and sunnah prescribe methods to common men or laymen to follow a particular method depending on the type of problem a person is facing. Method can differ based on the type of proplem one is facing and Ulama who has studies these sciences guide that person according to his problem.

While I was in Berlin, a cameroonian revert brother was effected with Black magic and this Egyptian brother would guide him certain surah's to read and certain ayah of quran to read for certain number of days then move to another surah or ayah etc. Its a method they follow depending on the type of problem as the revelation of certain ayah related to black magic also happened according to the occurance of the problem during the time of prophet (saws). hence people seek ulama for the guidance and method to follow to get a cure from this problem.

EDIT: As far as method of cure is concerned, there is more to it than one feels like he can cure it himself by making duaa to Allah or following a method all by himsefl from the top of his head as he feels. Allah knows best.
                            Last edited by truepath; 22-08-08, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                              Well in Islam Blackmagic is a fact and it does exists. Allah mentions it in the quran and people have carried out black magic on Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) and he seeked refuge from Allah for the cure.
                              Well, I am ignorant of that so when someone tried black magic on hubby I told him the same advice...it's all in the mind, if you worry about it the person has won. He didn't therefore let it worry him and the black magic had no effect

Comment

Working...
                              X