Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gorgeous lenghas for sale

Salaam,
    I am reposting my lenghas as the person that promised me they wanted them really badly let me down last minute.
    Two gorgeous lenghas for sale which will make the bride look stunning.First is a Red lengha, size 8 and is a unique design and turqoise one is size 8/10 and can be altered easily as I had it taken in. The red one cost 1400 pounds and has a matching bag. The Turqoise one cost £950. I am based in Bolton. If you would like to view the lengha this can be arranged. I can email pics if you send me your email address as can't seem to attach all the pics due to the size. My email is [email protected] if you would like to mail me directly. gave the original price is so you can appreciate what the lengha is worth. The red lengha is a unique design and has high quality material jamawar with printed embroidery on the material and then the design was put ontop. Alot of effort was put in that as I designed it from scratch and hand picked everything myself. you have to see it to truly appreciate the design.
    I only posted it here so that I can help a sister get a bargain and where something unique. I apologise if some people think it was inappropriate to do so on this website.
    Reason for selling is not much except that I only wore them for 2 hours each and need the money as we have moved into our house.
    I am looking for reasonable offers and no time wasters this time.
    Jazakhallah

Re: gorgeous lenghas for sale

you can post it for sale but please only in one section of the forum. so i left this one here, insha allah dont post the same thing in other sections or one admin might just remove the whole lot,which wont b good for u
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
    X