X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~ O Allah! Assist me in Remembering You! ~

اللَّهُمَّ أَعِنِّيْ عَلَى ذِكْرِكَ وَشُكْرِكَ وَحُسْنِ عِبَادَتِكَ

Allahumma a’inni ‘ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ‘ibadatika

O Allah! Assist me in remembering You, in thanking You, and in worshipping You in the best of manners.

[Sahih Ahmad 5:245, Sahih abu Dawud 2:86, an-Nasa'i]

One day he (Prophet Muhammad :saw:) took Mu’adh ibn Jabal (radiAllahu anhu) by the hand and said,

‘O Mu’adh, by Allah () I love you, and I advise you, O Mu’adh, never forget to recite (this dua), after every prayer (the above).’

_______

“A kind word is charity.” Al-Bukhari & Muslim

:salams. :up:
    :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Re: ~ O Allah! Assist me in Remembering You! ~

oh wow! :jkk: for sharing and the reminder.
    " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

:jkk:
      .: Rufaida :.
      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
      ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

:salams,

*buMp*
        :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

:wswrwb:

Comment

:salams:jkk:
            Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon him) Was A Shy Man And I Love Him

Comment

Thanks for sharing ,going to recite this dua in my prayers inshaAllah from now on:)

Comment

Post on LI insha'Allah sis?

Comment

Originally posted by LaBuG View Post

Post on LI insha'Allah sis?
                  :salams,

Barak'Allahu Feekum

I think I posted it as 'Muhsinah' aages ago?

I'm not on there anymore though, ..disappearing from the world of forums as much as I can :p :)

Comment

:)

Comment

[COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"][B]{And be afraid of the Day when you shall be brought back to Allaah}
                      [Soorah al-Baqarah, Aayah 281][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
                      [URL="http://www.muspages.com/"]Muslim Business Directory[/URL]

[url]http://amatullah4ever.wordpress.com/[/url]

Comment

:love:
                        Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
                        They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

:jkk: sis
                          check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

jazakAllah khair sis
                            This world is a prison for the believers and a paradise for the unbelievers..........

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X