Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do we know

i need help ppl...

i want to know how do we know...when some sort of problem arises in life..
    that all the problems...misery are because of our bad deeds...or we were nt full filling our duties as muslims.....

or its just that ALLAH has something better for us in future...we just need to have sabr..!!!
    or ALLAH wants us to be more close ..& asks his help...
    its nt that we wont do it otherwise....but ...
    i dont know if i have been successfull in explaining what i mean..but lets give it a try...!!
    Muslim Business Directory

Muslim TV Channels here:
    Islam Channel Peace TV

Re: how do we know

no pain no gain.
    "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

Life is a test.

With every hardship comes ease.

Allah (swt) knows what's best for you. :D

Comment

allah only tests you on what you can mentally and take. everything has a good reason behind it, whether we see effects now or after sometime. Allah knows best.

We are tested in many ways..... inshallah have sabr and the rewards will be worth it.

:)
        :up: SISTAAAAAAAAA :up:

Comment

its often the good people that get tested in life god tests those that he loves.
          [COLOR="royalblue"][/COLOR]Be yourself beautiful and you will find the world full of beauty.

Comment

Not quite sure what your question was (was thrown off by the end of what you said)?

Allah tests those he loves, take everything as a test, this life is a test and it is a constant struggle for betterment. Whenever I feel that I am being tested, I see it as getting punished in this life rather than the next. Must have patience though
            It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
            -Muslim

Comment

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR....for all the replies...
              ya its a test.....i feel so scared what if i fail in this test....
              really at times life gets so confusing....
              what to do...what nt to do...??
              whose right whose wrong....???:(
              Muslim Business Directory

Muslim TV Channels here:
              Islam Channel Peace TV

Comment

consider the outcome you desire and work out a plan to achieve it. when you can see what you are aiming for, the direction will be there, then the confusion will be lesser. and also, once you have a plan, and start working on it, you will have less time to be scared or fear... of course, we do make mistakes sometimes, do not be afraid to go thru this process to achieve your goal... do everything you have planned, even if it's small step at a time, repeat steps if necessary and be flexible to adjust plan if necessary also... don't just try, do your best...:)
                "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

Abu Hurairah narrates that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: "When Allah wants to be good to someone, He tries him with some hardship."

Abu Hurairah also reports that Allah's Messenger, peace be upon him, said: "For every misfortune, illness, anxiety, grief, or hurt that afflicts a Muslim -even the hurt caused by the pricking of a thorn - Allah removes some of his sins."

Ibn Mas'ud said: "I visited the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, while he had a fever. I exclaimed: 'O Messenger of Allah! You have a high fever! ' He said: 'My fever is as much as two among you [might have]. ' I asked: 'Is it because you have a double reward?' He replied: 'Yes, that is right. No Muslim is afflicted with any hurt, even if it is no more than the pricking of a thorn, but Allah wipes off his sins because of it and his sins fall away from him as leaves fall from a tree'."

Abu Hurairah said: "The Prophet, peace be upon him, remarked: 'The example of a believer is like a fresh tender plant; from whichever direction the wind blows, it bends the plant. But when the wind dies down, it straightens up again. (Similarly a believer is tested by afflictions to strengthen his faith and heart, and he remains patient and firm). And an evil person is like a pine tree which remains hard and stiff until Allah breaks it whenever He wills."

Taken from: Fiqh Us-Sunnah - As- Sayyid Saabiq
                  Last edited by OBL; 13-08-08, 09:49 PM.

Comment

HOPE AND FEAR.

You should hope that it is a test from ALLAH Ta'ala because He loves you.

You should fear that it is the result of your misdeeds. But even then, its better to get the punishment in this world than in the next.
                    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

after every hardship comes ease.

Allah tests us to see how we will cope, and if we will turn to him or turn away.
                      Theres wisdom in everything Allah does. if our lives aren't how we want them to be, then Allah has something better planned for us later. and if not that, then inshAllah we will get our ajr in the hereafter.
                      Alhamdulillah Ala Kulli Haal.
                      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                      (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                      In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Working...
                      X