Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joined the niqabi crew

alhamdulillah!!! :hidban:

just started wearing the niqab and inshallah it'll be for good....coz i used to wear it on/off :o
    The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, 'Whoever fasts Ramadhan with Iman and Ihtisab [seeking reward], will have his previous sins forgiven.' {Al-Bukhari & Muslim} :love: :inlove:

Re: joined the niqabi crew

Mashalllah kewllll.

Comment

MashaALLAH, May ALLAH raise your rank, ameen.
      "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah4lyff View Post

just started wearing the niqab and inshallah it'll be for good....coz i used to wear it on/off :o
        Masha-Allah. Insha-Allah, it becomes a permanent thing.

May Allah SWT make it easier for you to do, as it is your intention.

Ameen. :)
        Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
        O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
        We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

ameen
          Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

Mashallah, May you start to support a proper team now!
            Never give the devil a ride, He will always want to drive

Comment

:hidban: mashallah may allah keep u steadfast. ameen :up:
              check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mujib View Post
                Mashallah, May you start to support a proper team now!

ameen to all the duas
                :jkk:
                The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, 'Whoever fasts Ramadhan with Iman and Ihtisab [seeking reward], will have his previous sins forgiven.' {Al-Bukhari & Muslim} :love: :inlove:

Comment

Salams

aaawww! Wow! Mashallah. That is great news! :) :inlove: Your so brave! Im soo proud of you Sis.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sister Asiya~ View Post
                    Salams

aaawww! Wow! Mashallah. That is great news! :) :inlove: Your so brave! Im soo proud of you Sis.
                    :jkk: sis :inlove:

Comment

salam

thats really good, mashallah, for me am trying sort my hijab out, Allah SWT help with it. You gals have alot of courage mashallah. May we have sincerity when wearing hijab and niqaab inshallah.

Comment

Originally posted by haleema_saadia View Post
                        salam

thats really good, mashallah, for me am trying sort my hijab out, Allah SWT help with it. You gals have alot of courage mashallah. May we have sincerity when wearing hijab and niqaab inshallah.
                        ameen and inshallah Allah will give you the strentgh and help you.......:D

Comment

:jkk: to all those who gave me reps for this thread....:inlove:

Comment

aameen 2 above duas
                            mashallah sis
                            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

:salams,

aww masha'Allah lol, you won't regret it sis :) n may Allah reward you with the strength to continue increasing in the good that you do Aameen!! :inlove:
                              :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X