Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you wear this in Summer?

It is a good idea
    but I have never been in a country where it has been soo hot in my hijab that I would have considered instaling air con and i doubt I ever would!!

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Foulana blog

Comment

:salams,

Subhan'Allah regardless of the extent of heat we all experience, depending on where we come from and the place we're residing in...if the warmth of the sun and heat it produces is sometimes so uncomfortable, unwanted and sometimes even excruciatingly unbearable ..just imagine the hotness of the blazing hellfire...things like this, though perhaps very random and small..just make you wonder..

May Allah protect us all from the hellfire and bless us all within the comforts and beauty of Jannah Aameen!
      :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

:rotfl: hahahhahaa, this is genius!
        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

definitely

i dont care how puffed up i am i wanna stay cool!

Comment

Working...
          X