X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBL
    replied
    Re: The Alarm Clock Giggle

the second vid sounds like some kid saying the adhan.

Leave a comment:

• Hiking
    replied

:inlove: I love that first one! It's the same one that they play on sunrise radio every ramadan I think, unfortunately I dunno who it is

The second one sounds a bit like our old clock....but alot more high-pitched

Leave a comment:

• Saudi&Syrian
    replied

Isn't the singer the same guy who did Ya Taiba with that woman...you can find that on youtube too. If it's not then sorry but I thought it was the same guy.

Leave a comment:

• MrOnline
    replied

Originally posted by Saudi&Syrian View Post
    I love how this is upside down lol
    Lol, naah i thought it ws annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Saudi&Syrian
    replied

I love how this is upside down lol

Leave a comment:

• MrOnline
    started a topic The Alarm Clock Giggle

The Alarm Clock Giggle

Assalamualaykum y'all,

I was giggling in bed yesterday....Why though?

....Well, it was time to wake up - the time was 4.45 am. But guess what woke me up (well US up)? - we were in London at the time residing at some cousins house, lol - the alarms of several alarm clocks kept going on and off, it was a comedy scene, lol. I set 7 alarms on my mobile phone (each alarm had a different tone, lol [ bdway my phone is mega loud, lol), then therewas my brother who set 1 alarm on his phone, and then there was my dads Lol my dad seemed really annoyed () cuz it woke the many people that were still sleeping; lazy buggers, lol.

Anyway, just when we thought all the alarms were put to bed there goes this one alarm which was not one bit annoying. In fact it was a pleasure to listen to. I'm back home now, said goodbye to London yesterday, lol. Errm so yeah the alarm clock tune (well it's not really a tune) went a bit like this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Vue-dKWTg
    and
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8vEX...eature=related
    (hehe yeah i youtube'd it, how sad) (). Bdway could anyone please post the name of the recitor? Cuz his voice is incredible, mashallah.

Walaykumassalam.
    Last edited by MrOnline; 04-08-08, 10:04 AM.
Working...
X