Importance of mother's milk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importance of mother's milk?

Isn't it interesting that the importance of breast feeding is mentioned in the Quran? I was never breast-fed, not even one day. I sometimes attribute my anxiety issues and depression to this...

Re: Importance of mother's milk?

Originally posted by Argamemnon View Post
    Isn't it interesting that the importance of breast feeding is mentioned in the Quran? I was never breast-fed, not even one day. I sometimes attribute my anxiety issues and depression to this.
    lol. dont worry about it bro. I wasnt fortunate enough to have mothers milk either - and I turned out fine **smiles gayly**
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
      **smiles gayly**
      Muslims don't smile gayly :D

Comment

Originally posted by Argamemnon View Post
        Muslims don't smile gayly :D
        what you trying to say **winks**
        Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm How would you remember if you were or not?
          " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

you can try asking your mother **roll eyes**

Comment

lol

Comment

Naaah, your anxiety issue has probably more to do with you making irrational assumptions like this one. :D Seriously tho.
                "Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, "Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?"...God said, "I did do something. I made you."" -- Sufi Teaching

Comment

Salams

One thing - big laughter to the above few post! :D that statements/comments or whatever you call it - is funny...Medievalist

but going back to the thread..yeah i reckon its more deeper than breastfeeding? U sure ur not going through other changes in life at the moment - something to upset u, something not working out etc...it could be anything - i doubt breastfeeding plays a part?

Yes breastfeeding is important and very good alhmadulilah - but that doesnt mean artificial milk isnt any good. sometimes the mother may not be in a position to breastfeed you for several reasons - talk about it to your mum etc.

im sure you will feel good/better soon inshallah!!

Take care
                  walaykumsalams
                  Last edited by ~Sister Asiya~; 02-08-08, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X