Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dnt h8 ppl bcos there beautiful..h8 cos ur man/woman thikns they are

oh i get it now!

well, heres my two pennies; its pathetic to h8 or be envious of someone whos better looking than you; after all what will it achieve except for being un grateful to Allah and feeling not so good about yourself?
    Everyone is beautiful in one way or another, and people appreciate different kinds of beauty. And Jealousy is one of the worst traits to have; i mean come on, who wants to be a 'bitter jealous cat?' not i.
    Last edited by KeeKee; 01-08-08, 10:08 PM.
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by bhatti00 View Post
      dont hate full stop. :)
      If you are Going to Hate or have severe dislike for someone Hate/Dislike them for the Sake of Allah Ta'ala ...

There are several Ayah's which indicate that the Wrath of Allah Ta'ala is Upon certain groups of Vile people .... and also that Allah Ta'ala says specifically that He does not love those who make Fassad/Corruption throughout land ...

also a Muslim has to Hate/Despise Evil, as mentioned in the Hadith of Rasulullah :saw:, and if he does not then he is not even among those who are of the Lowest category of Faith ...

:jkk:
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Ur sis in Islam View Post
        'HATE' is a strong word!!

How can anyone hate on you based on your looks??
        Everyone is Allah's creation, so therefore your hatin on Allah's creation!!

Everyones beautiful in there own way, Just say Mashallah!!
        So dont hate, appreciate!! lol:D
        evry1 is bueatiful in there own way..oh pls..thats jus wt ugly ppl say
        ye n dnt playa h8 celebrate hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Redmist. View Post
          'nuff people Hating on me.

Should see the stares i get when i go to Mosque

you knw its sad to say but the yth that go to mosque and pray are no diff. from the gangstas, out on the street, they got the same hate mechanism and little spats that go on outside. In fact the guys in the Juhubbas and beards can be a lot envious and cruel than th e G's outside.

I knw, cuz i been in both cultures!
          i knw..ppl screw face me 2

Comment

Originally posted by al.khansaa View Post
            envious? of appearance?

subhan'Allah. you guys need to get out more.
            r u dizzy blud??

Comment

Originally posted by mr religuous View Post
              evry1 is bueatiful in there own way..oh pls..thats jus wt ugly ppl say
              ye n dnt playa h8 celebrate hahah
              for the umpteenth time, can people some stop calling others ugly? when you do this you are insulting Prophet Adam AS, as each human being has been blessed with a bit of them that looks like him...every single one of us.
              The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
                for the umpteenth time, can people some stop calling others ugly? when you do this you are insulting Prophet Adam AS, as each human being has been blessed with a bit of them that looks like him...every single one of us.
                skeeeeeeeeenn

Comment

Originally posted by mr religuous View Post
                  i knw..ppl screw face me 2
                  You know people and the World will always try and humiliate someone who is or looks better than them.

Comment

You know people and the World will always try and humiliate someone who is or looks better than them.
                    Tis a mighty sad state of affairs - and a bleak outlook
                    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                    -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
                      Tis a mighty sad state of affairs - and a bleak outlook
                      Yeh it bleeding well is! You got any ideas/tips?

Comment

Yeh it bleeding well is! You got any ideas/tips?
                        Yep....rose-tinted glasses
                        It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                        -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
                          Yep....rose-tinted glasses
                          Noooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeee. even if u waer rose tinted glasses they'd still find a way to Freak ya!

Comment

Working...
                          X