is tru though init
    dont hate full stop. :)

Comment

Re: dnt h8 ppl bcos there beautiful..h8 cos ur man/woman thikns they are

Originally posted by mr religuous View Post
      is tru though init
      Yeah blud.

Comment

i don't even get what your saying. sorry, care to rephrase that?
        The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
        (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
        In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

this is pointless.

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Foulana blog

Comment

so the message is dont be hatin'

Comment

is tru though init
              please elaborate this could be an interesting thread

do you mean dont hate people becos they (in appearance are beautiful)

anyhow, i just wantd to say, i cnt stand it when people are rude and nasty to a person just becos of how pretty/handsome they are a.k.a jealousy (not sayin its hapend to me- it hapens so much around me)
              "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Just say masha'allah and move on.

(Like loads of super cars and other nice vehicles in UAE have 'Masha'allah' printed in arabic on the back window so people say that rather than "oof look at that rich so and so with their car!")

Its very wrong to assume that someone is 'arrogant' or 'lacks humility' if they're good looking.

Abu Bakr (RA) was described as a very beautiful sahaabi, as was Ali (RA) - and look at their excellent traits displayed out humility.

Comment

is tru though init
                  You shouldn't hate. Instead you should ask Allah to keep that person beautiful, then ask Allah to bless you with even more beauty. Beauty i.e. being the Noor so we are shinny. :inlove:
                  مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                  It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                  Surah al-Baqarah
                  [2:245]

.:.
                  .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                  ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

I agree with Mr religious - why people be hating on me when its their own ppl they shud be hating on **embarassed**
                    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

'nuff people Hating on me.

Should see the stares i get when i go to Mosque

you knw its sad to say but the yth that go to mosque and pray are no diff. from the gangstas, out on the street, they got the same hate mechanism and little spats that go on outside. In fact the guys in the Juhubbas and beards can be a lot envious and cruel than th e G's outside.

I knw, cuz i been in both cultures!

Comment

envious? of appearance?

subhan'Allah. you guys need to get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
                          i don't even get what your saying. sorry, care to rephrase that?
                          i dont get it either! lmao :up:

Comment

'HATE' is a strong word!!

How can anyone hate on you based on your looks??
                            Everyone is Allah's creation, so therefore your hatin on Allah's creation!!

Everyones beautiful in there own way, Just say Mashallah!!
                            So dont hate, appreciate!! lol:D
                            Smiling is Sadaqah! So SMILE :D

A woman of real beauty smiles in trouble, gathers strength through distress and grows brave by prayer...

Comment

Originally posted by Ur sis in Islam View Post
                              'HATE' is a strong word!!

How can anyone hate on you based on your looks??
                              Everyone is Allah's creation, so therefore your hatin on Allah's creation!!

Everyones beautiful in there own way, Just say Mashallah!!
                              So dont hate, appreciate!! lol:D

Comment

Working...
                              X