Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Islamic Cothing for men???

Originally posted by Daaal View Post
    LOOL im in the UK in very west london but the problem around here is there is no islamic clothes store around here, i popped into southall, went to iqra book store but they really don't have much of a range.
    There are many stores in East London where you can buy Thawb.

Try east ham, green lane or in the masjid-e-Ilyas in West Ham. They have shop inside the mosque and I guess East London mosque has it too.
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

there is a big ol' thread on thobes/jubbas click on this link for ur viewing pleasure...
      "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
      ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
        I dont think they come in mini-size though **hahahaha**
        lol, good one...

other than the fact, that I'm probably taller than you.
        The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
        Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
          Once I'm able to grow a Sunnah beard, I'll start wearing Sunnah clothing.
          Ya akhee, do what you can do - NOW.

You dont know how long you will live. Why take the chance?

Oh and also, pretty much all of the 'Ulema have agreed that the beard is obligatory if you can grow it.
          www.Islamic-Gear.com

We now have Islamic 'Eid Stationaries!

Comment

Yea there should be more Muslim boys in the community dressing to represent, too many boys walking around like they think they're a Bollywood star while sisters dress devotedly. Who cares if your friends aren't doing it, is fitting in more important to you than professing your faith? Tsk tsk tsk sounds like Shaytan's work to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
              aseel does.
              yes aseel thaubes are better then daffa thaubes..I always buy them for my brother because it's cheaper here in Egypt ,I buy them for 10 pound.
              [I][B][COLOR="Navy"]Be patient. Verily the promise of Allah is true, and let not those who are devoid of certainty in faith discourage you from conveying [Allah’s Message].[/I]
              [Ar-Rum: 60] [/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                There are many stores in East London where you can buy Thawb.

Try east ham, green lane or in the masjid-e-Ilyas in West Ham. They have shop inside the mosque and I guess East London mosque has it too.
                Jazakullah Khair looks like i have to explore east london a bit more.

Comment

www.islamicimpressions.com is just in its beginning stages & is trying to show that Muslims can wear fashionable clothes in Islamic way. as we say "Don’t be represented by other labels, let your clothing represent Islam!"

Comment

Originally posted by fadi123 View Post
                    www.islamicimpressions.com is just in its beginning stages & is trying to show that Muslims can wear fashionable clothes in Islamic way. as we say "Don’t be represented by other labels, let your clothing represent Islam!"

Is there a company like that in North America? I like some of those shirts, but it looks like it's based out of England.
                    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Islamic Impressions is an Islamic Store based in UK but to expand it has launched its website so that ppl like you can get the good stuff as well:) get them athttp://www.islamicimpressions.com. also look in the other sections as they contain some really helpful products

Comment

just got complete information, sorry brother, IslamicImpressions only ships its products in Europe but will InshAllah start its operations in other places as well but at the time unfortunately u will be unable to get them to ur door step, but you can ask any of your frnd or relative to bring it to them who lives in Europe:)

Comment

So did u like http://www.islamicimpressions.com ???

Comment

Working...
                          X